Who is arriving Thursday?

NancyAZ

Cathlete
I'll be arriving early Thursday afternoon. Is anyone interested in meeting, say in the lobby, at a certain time and having dinner?

Hi Nancy,

I'm arriving on a flight around 1PM and was planning on dropping of my luggage and visiting SD zoo and other spots. Nothing set yet, but I'd like to meet you for sure!

linda

Hi Nancy & Linda!

I'm arriving in the morning and would love for us all to get together for dinner. Would 6pm be too late or should we meet earlier? I'm also hoping to drop my luggage and go exploring during the day.

Hi Everyone,

I'm arriving on Thursday (late morning flight) with my family. No specific plans yet (looks like it may not be warm enough to hang at the pool), but I will have dinner with them since I'm spending the next two evenings with all of you. However, I'd love to meet for a pre or post dinner drink. I know this is a fitness-themed trip, but I do enjoy wine!

Michelle

Are you ladies eating on or off property? If off property, you may want to splurge and eat at the Hotel Del Coronado. Should be a fairly cheap taxi ride.

Also lots of cheaper places to eat along the "strip" (Orange Ave) which is where the Hotel Del is located. At the opposite end of Coronado Island is a nice shopping center and ferry boat where you can catch it to take you to the Embaradero area near the SD Convention Center. Nice shopping and restaurants there...also a nice and inexpensive way to go by boat and scenic views. :)

I'd like to join, too and eat with you guys! Will we walk somewhere?
Lorrayne has some suggestions that might give us a good starting point.

See y'all in the lobby at 6:00:p! (on Thursday)

I think you'll want to take a cab if going off property. I can't remember how far it is from the resort to the rest of Coronado Island. You'll be going for a ways (at least a mile?) on a narrow two-lane road with water on both sides.

I think you'll want to take a cab if going off property. I can't remember how far it is from the resort to the rest of Coronado Island. You'll be going for a ways (at least a mile?) on a narrow two-lane road with water on both sides.

Thx for the advice, Lorrayne. I don't want to swim for my dinner, if I fall off the road, even if I am a pretty good swimmer :).

I'll be arriving on Thursday with my family. And as Michelle said, I'll probably plan on dinner with them. The ferry that Lorrayne mentioned sounds like a nice idea.... my DH is a "the more the merrier" kind of guy, so if we all hook up - great! I'll be the girl walking around with 2 daughters and (if its shorts weather) a DH with noticeably large calves!
I'm hoping for some pool time on Friday while they're at Disneyland.
See you soon!

Thanks for all of the advice, Lorrayne. I guess everyone who can will just meet in the lobby and we can decide from there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.