Who else loves their Keurig?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! I love my Keurig!!! I have had one for about 6 months now and prior to that I never owned a coffee maker so I have nothing to compare it to. But I was one of those people who just wanted a fresh cup of coffee from the place of choice and never committed to a coffee maker. I heard so much about the Keurig and most recently got into drinking green tea so I purchased one so that I could make green teas at home in the k-cups and love it so much. I just bought one for all of us to use here in the offices (my Secret Santa). It's a big hit. Who else loves their Keurig?

I have had a Keurig for about 2 years now Cathe and I will never go with out one now!!!! I LOVE mine too!!!!:D:D:D

The Keurig is great.... I have one at home and at the office. I enjoy trying different flavors.

Michelle

Me and my boyfriend! At first he wasn't too into it and didn't know what all the fuss was about until he started trying all the different coffees and teas. Yeah, he loves it now! :)

I've had mine for a few years now too. Love it!

They have them in some of the nicer hotels I've stayed in the last couple of years. That's nice. And if I know ahead of my travels that the room will have a Keurig, I can bring my own special flavored coffee with me.:D

The ones in the hotel rooms tend to be the smaller ones that heat the water while you wait, instead of the one I have at home that keeps water heated all the time. Small inconvenience though!

I've had mine for 3 years. I bought it as a Mothers Day gift for myself. Don't know how I ever did without it! Best.Purchase.Ever!!
What kind I coffee's have you tried?
My top faves are:
Emerils big easy bold
Green mountain Sumatra
Starbucks Cafe Verona

I'll cheers you all in the morning!!

I love my Keurig too :D. I have had mine for about a year now and I will never give it up. I first tried it when I was travelling and the hotel I was staying at had one in the room. When I got home out I went to get one of my own.

Cheryl

Don't own one but I heard you can more than coffee with it. I was at a Christmas party and the Keurig was the Big Hit.

OMG, love, love, love my Keurig. I go to bed saying I can't wait to get up to have my coffee! Butter toffee is my flavor of choice this morning. I'm a medium/light roast kind of girl. The strong bold flavors are just a bit too dark for me.

I keep looking at them in Walmart... lol

Haven't succumbed yet... still using my ancient Mr. Coffee.

I'm tempted though....:D

Don't own one but I heard you can more than coffee with it. I was at a Christmas party and the Keurig was the Big Hit.

I am one of the few that DO NOT own one. My aunt got one for Christmas and I was like "ohhh nooooo, I must get this magical machine!!". My husband was like "nope, we have a coffee maker and it works fine. Don't be lazy". So now I am trying to find ways to break it........;)

OMG, love, love, love my Keurig. I go to bed saying I can't wait to get up to have my coffee! Butter toffee is my flavor of choice this morning. I'm a medium/light roast kind of girl. The strong bold flavors are just a bit too dark for me.

I found "Caramel Drizzle" by Folgers the other day. It is heaven! If you like the butter toffee, you might like this flavor too.

Another fave of mine is Hazelnut Cream.... much better than just plain Hazelnut.

Raising my hand! I've got a full size keurig at home and a mini on my desk at work. I'm loving that DD and Starbucks finally have K-cups too ;)

I have a Tassimo instead and love it. I have an issue with the giant K-Cups and the environmental impact of all of those damn things. The Tassimo discs are much smaller (still an impact, but smaller anyway). Additionally, I don't like the market saturation of Keurig - I don't like monopolies and being pushed into buying one brand the way Keurig/Green Mountain Coffee has done. I also like the fact that my Tassimo has a significantly smaller footprint than the Keurigs do. I don't use a regular coffee pot anymore - just a cup at a time, as I need/want it. yum!

I LOVE my Keurig!!! I have one at home and a small one at work. I had a Bunn before that and it was a nice fast coffee machine too, but for only 2 people, it was a little much.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.