Who cares/Strong & sensible 2018

Hello everyone, sorry to have been away. Last week we lost our oldest dog, Wheezy, it has bothered me more than I expected, we knew we didn’t have much longer with her, we just weren’t ready. I hope everyone else is well and I will get back to normal! Mary

Mary, I'm so very sorry. Many many hugs for you and your family. I thought of you today earlier when I saw a weighted blanket advertised on BBB.

Hi everyone

Wow, I've just not had time to post. I have been checking in and reading though!

Mary - so sorry to hear about your dog. That must be a real blow for the whole family.

Jody - I've been enjoying the Florida wildlife reports!

Lisa - I see you've managed to fit a few bike rides in despite the temps.

Been super busy, I was out three nights last week here and then Saturday in London again. Also Christmas shopping, card writing, etc. etc. Have just about been keeping up with workouts. Today I did LBB original timesaver premix which winded me. Feel like I'm ready to stop. Hard to keep the motivation to work!

Hi everyone, we'll the stomach virus hit last week, I just had a headache and a bit nauseous for about 10 hrs or so, still walked the dog, but DH was a different story! Stomach viruses take him down. He woke me up Wed morning to tell me he was sick (thanks for that), I had to do puppy duty that day. He continued complaining for the next 2 days! Not eating, achy, lasted 72 hrs! Missed a nice day on Friday for a bike ride since he was sick and I was sick and tired of running the whole house and trying to take care of him. He never takes my advice with illnesses until he sees his way isn't working. Whew, vent over! We did ride Sunday and Monday, hair cut on Saturday (I needed it bad!)

Mary, I'm so sorry for your loss. We're never prepared.

Ronne, sounds like you're quite busy having fun.

Jody must be working.

DH sister will be here over the holidays and staying with us a few days. I look forward to seeing her. One more week, where did the time go?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hello friends!

Ronne, I think you are often busy with social stuff holiday season, ha ha, a hazard of being well connected to friends and family. : ) Good job on keeping up w/ workouts!

Lisa, I woke up in middle of night recently w/ similar symptoms (vitamin supplement related I think). I was thinking about my lack of legal will and testament and wondered if DD would be able to figure out all the household bills. Maybe that is why DH woke you, wanted to say goodbye, just in case! I hope you have fun with SIL, maybe you can bike together?

Mary, are you holding up? Expecting kids back home? My baby Gator will be home soon I think? Maybe she will stay at Uni a little more and just do short visit. She has to schlep her cat, etc when she leaves town.

Workout wise, I did a one through on PHA yesterday, real quick, then had a mani pedi with a friend, and bought a new tv for my workout room- maybe I'll try On Demand soon. I am concerned that I would get bogged down trying to create workouts. I might be better cheating and skipping my way through pre mixes as I have been doing. I think the new set look great. I'm glad I pre ordered. How about you guys?

Patio wise I have tomatoes and peppers on my plants, some of the lettuce has gone to seed, the zucchini doesn't look too great but everything else seems to be thriving. I can make whole salads and big portions of my green smoothies from garden. I haven't seen Mama squirrel (she's particularly bold, portly, and has prominent feminine features). Maybe she's the one who passed; I wish I would have looked more closely. I want to post a few pics but I need to figure out how to resize them.

Switching mom to my old phone has not gone smoothly and I need to spend time fixing that but can't bring myself to spend time in her toxic smokey home.

Have a great day, Cathletes!

Hello

Trying to be a bit more organised and post more regularly...

Lisa - sorry to hear about the illness - that's horrible. Glad to hear you're recovered. There's nothing worse than being ill over Christmas. Have fun with the family.

Jody - I always moan about the ads and articles that go on about the 'party season' as I just don't recognise that life at all but I've realised I am actually pretty sociable at this time of year and I'm doing quite a few things. I've preordered and have been looking at the clips - I think it looks really good. Looking forward to using it in the New Year to get me back into shape :p

Did an Xtrain B&T premix with core. Otherwise pretty quiet, getting through my inbox and trying to clear as much as possible before I finish.

Hi all

This is my last post before Christmas. Did Xtrain CBS yesterday and RWH Hiit Plyo premix with Abs 2. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you all in the new year (new thread!).

Oh, and just have to say I posted a comment about the new PHA dvd and it got a like from Cathe! How ridiculously pleased am I?!

Ronne I'll miss you til NY! Yes, I would be extremely pleased as well! I'll go give that forum a read!
I don't have a work out to post, sort of in a long run of shifts and very stressed at the moment, feeling a little PTSD. I definitely can't explain over the forums, but I'm concerned I broke my work place. I hope not! I know it doesn't make sense but I appreciate your care, hope to see all on the other side.

Hi everyone, probably my last post until the new year too. We did get in a bike ride yesterday, was beautiful, but then the wind kicked up earlier than expected so had to ride uphill, into the wind home, 40 mph gusts! Went to see the nutcracker last night with girl friends, just what I needed. I just feel a sense of melancholy, today is sis birthday, I texted her, no response. I think the way she shuts people out (this si t the first time) is immature. Christmas eve morn I'm hosting brunch, SIL will be here (staying with us from 26th thru 29th, the kids are coming and all the dogs. A full house!

Jody, hope you didn't break work! I'm sure it's fine you're such a conscience and caring person.

Ronne, does that mean no workouts until the new year too? Lol! No riding here, winter conditions

Mary, hope you have a good holiday, enjoy those kids.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Happy Boxing Day! I hope all are happy and well! I did SNS BC. I wonder if Cathe On Demand ever goes on sale; I might treat myself once my workout area is decluttered. My best to all~

Fri 12/28 Edit- short Tabata done from TTM and I found coupon codes for 15% off for Cathe On Demand.

Last edited:
Hi fit babes! I'm so sorry to have been MIA!! :( I thought about you all during this busy season and hoped the holidays were wonderful. I have just caught up reading all of your posts and I will be back tomorrow to write personals. Happy New Year to each of you in a day or so!!

Hi fit babes! Uh, DH made plans for us this evening so I wasn't able to write. Boo! I am snowshoeing New Year's day with some friends but will get back to you sweet babes as soon as I can. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.