Which Step to buy.

This is so frustrating! Every web site shows almost the same picture, calls it the "club Step" but has different dimensions! One says it is 16" wide, one says 15" and one says ( Amazon 25 x 11" stepping surface.. All I want is a longer one that can be used with my High Step risers!

Fox2star~Yes, the risers work with both the High Step and also the Original Club full-sized step. The VERY FIRST High Step designed was made from cutting a fullsize step in half. You are good to go! Get your full size. You'll love it.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Wow, I did it...just caved for a full-size step and the high step topper. I have this ancient Bodyshaper step that has served me very well for about 20 years, so I can use that if space is an issue...but the idea of using the full-size step for a weight bench (I'm short, but my current little step is too short for me even!!!) and being able to use it like Cathe does for incline work was just too tempting. Also if I have to move all my workouts from the little room I'm using now to our living room, I should have plenty of room for the bigger step and really moving around:)

Okay, thanks for pushing me over the edge:)

I did the same thing! Only I caved in and bought the 4 inch platform only ( I have all the risers and the High STep) and bought Low Max too! Merry Christmas to me! LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.