Which series do you think is harder?

Which series do you think is harder?

• Total voters
Wow, I'm kinda blown away from the results of the poll cause I didn't think it was a matter of harder vs easier, I thought they were so uniquely different that each stood equal.

The workouts are totally different, to me at least. :D

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

I think they are fairly equal as well, but I also believe that is because I'm used to Cathe's workouts now, and I'm more fit now than I was in August when I first started using the Intensity series. I find IMAX2 to still be challenging. I'm used to the Pyramids now, but at the time they blew me away! As for the Slow & Heavy series, I never found it overwhelming. It's awesome, but different than the other two series. I think of it strictly as mass building, and I can't do them too often. Cathe is right when she says they require a lot of mental concentration, and I take her advice and don't put them into a rotation too often. I don't know if it's because I'm more fit, or used to Cathe's workouts, or a combination of both, but I didn't find any of the Body Blast tapes as overwhelming at first as I did each of the Intensity series tapes. I love all the Body Blast workouts, and I love all the Intensity series workouts, and it's impossible to pick a favorite out of the two series!! I know I'll be doing both of them for a long, long time!! As for Slow & Heavy, I wish she'd make a S&H 2 series!!

Carol
:)

It's very cruel to post this poll when all the DVD people don't know the answer yet!! }( }( }(

Seriously, it does worry me if the Body Blasts are so consistently believed to be easier than the Intensities, I fear I will be disappointed. Hopefully, they can be ratcheted up, but like I said before, I DON'T KNOW YET!!!!!!

Mogambo, I doubt you'll be disappointed - the BB Series is completely different from the Intensities. I personally feel the BB is a real challenge because of all the variations in weight work using the stability ball and in other ways I've never performed weight work before. In my opinion, they are just different and as always, you have the ability to make them as easy or hard as you commit yourself. These are different just as S&H is different and CTX is different and PS is different. It's a great new challenge for your body! I love this series!

:( We don't mean to be cruel!! Honestly we don't!! I can't imagine anyone on here being cruel on purpose. The Body Blast series isn't "easier", just different than the Intensity series, but equally FANTASTIC and EFFECTIVE!! You will not be disappointed!! Step, Jump & Pump is a challenging workout; Kick Punch & Crunch literally kicks butt more so than Cardio Kicks or CTX Kickbox; Step Blast is on a par intensity wise with Rhythmic Step, but not quite as complicated in terms of choreography; Push Pull is a fabulous strength training workout that you can modify up or down, as is Super Sets! In fact, I know now I can go heavier on Super Sets! Legs & Glutes vies with Leaner Legs and PUB in terms of working out your lower body!! This is only my opinion of course, but the two series compliment each other VERY well!! Cathe has once again done an OUTSTANDING job!!!

Carol
:)

>It's very cruel to post this poll when all the DVD people
>don't know the answer yet!! }( }( }(
>
I couldn't agree more with you. The closer it gets to December the more worried I'm getting that I won't get it before Christmas. Not because I think that it won't be ready in time but because Customs & Excise are so busy at this time of year that there is usually a huge backlog :(
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Mogambo, think of it this way: Step Jump and Pump might be less intense than Imax II or Boot Camp when does as is, BUT with the DVDs, you can do the cardio segments back to back, do the weight segments twice if you prefer, do a premix featuring bits of Step Jump and Pump and Step Blast in one workout, or come up with your own mix. As for Push/Pull and Supersets, they might be *easier* than the Pyramids or Muscle Endurance, however, again we have premixes working for us. There is a premix on the SS/PP DVD that's 109 min long! We can make any of these workouts as easy (low impact, modifications, lower weight loads) or as tough (back to back sets, throwing the hard bits into the workout blender for a Body Blast smoothie!) as we want! That is why I keep saying they will be well worth the wait!!! Woo Hoo!

OK, Jillybean, you're right. With premixes anything is possible. I am definitely looking forward to them just for their newness, and I'll make them as challenging as I need to with the premixes.

I haven't done intensity series yet so can't really vote... however on JUST BB... I've gotten the best results ever on my lower body (legs and butt). I'm 5 2 112 - (size 2 or 3) so didnt need a lot of work but the improvement is really great... even my teenagers said so ... and they are TOUGH critics!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.