Which rotation will provide the best results?

favaunt22

Hi Cathe,

I hope your new year is off to a great beginning. Thanks to the Ripped with Hiit DVD's that I have purchased mine is off to a kickass beginning...literally. So, thanks for that! You are a power house with some serious strength...I don't know how you do it.

I have downloaded the user guide for the RWH series and am on week two of the two month entirely ripped with hiit rotation. I just looked at your monthly rotation for January which incorporates your other dvd's along with the RWH series and am wondering if mixing it up a bit with your other dvd's would be a better rotation to follow. I also noticed that there are typically two days off with the RWH rotations and no days off with the monthly rotations that you post. So, I guess my question is which rotation will provide the best results? Do you have a preference? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for all of your hard work and continuing in helping all Cathletes achieve a healthy body and lifestyle. You are amazing!

All my best to you and your family for a healthy and happy new year!

What type of results are you hoping to achieve? Weight lose, increase strength, etc? Knowing more about your goals, will help others in providing some recommendations to you.

Lisa

What type of results are you hoping to achieve? Weight lose, increase strength, etc? Knowing more about your goals, will help others in providing some recommendations to you.

Lisa

I am looking for muscle definition and strength. I know diet plays a part in it, and I do my best to eat clean every day and drink plenty of water. I am not a big person (4'11" and petite - small boned, wrists measure 5" just to give you an idea), so I don't need bulk. If I'm putting the time in to doing the workouts, I want to do the rotation that will deliver the best results, that's all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.