Which is tougher? Low max or Imax2...

momsenergy

Cathlete
I was just curious which is harder to do. I have Imax 2 but haven't learned it. I'm a little intimidated because I think it is tough. I learned Low Max about 2 weeks ago. It took me about 2 days to learn it. I was so excited to see that I could actually get through it all. I've noticed that I have to have alot of energy to complete Low Max though. Is Imax 2 harder than Low Max? I might start trying to learn Imax 2 tonight.......wish me luck!

Yolanda

IMAX2 is by far the tougher of the two...LoMax is tough, but in a different way. Oh yeah...good luck!!

~Marietta

I agree w/ Marietta. I think they are both quite tough, but completely different workouts. Feels like apples and oranges to me. Depends if you want the low or high impact. Both will get your heartrate up there, though.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

IMAX 2 is definitely tough. Low Max is fun and your legs get a good workout, but it is not an intense as Imax.

IMAX 2 is harder cardio wise but easier choreography wise.

IMAX 2 is so much fun. It is shorter than Low Max.

Go ahead and start working on it...you will be in love!

Sometimes I feel like I'm about to DIE doing IMAX2 (in a good way), but I feel pretty good throughout most of Low Max. I agree that they are both incredible workouts in their own way but IMAX2 really really REALLY kicks my butt!!! I've been doing it for months and months now and I still have to modify some of the blasts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.