Which Hardcore DVDs Will YOU Buy?

Which Hardcore DVDs Will YOU Buy?

• Total voters
Well- it's either only LowMax and MuscleMax, or all 11. It all depends on the pre-mix decision and whether or not the gym styles end up on one DVD with pre-mixes or three separate DVDs as they are planning as of now.

It just isn't worth $60 to me for the Gym Styles as 3 separate workouts- I don't like 3 day splits, so if I can't use them as total body, or at least 2 day splits, it just isn't happening. And, if she does put them on one, then I'm looking at $100 for the five DVDs I do want, and it's worth it to spend another $60 for the other 6 DVDs.

I, too, learned the hard way about purchasing the package deal up front. I have talked myself out of buying the whole kit and caboodle a couple of times, only to end up buying each piece separately at a higher price. I just haven't been disappointed in any of Cathe's products, and I always come back for more. It is kind of fun spreading out your purchases, though. You get lots of highly anticipated visits from UPS, though those are, unfortunately, accompanied by additional shipping costs.

At any rate, I've learned my lesson and going for broke this time and ordering all 11. I can't wait!!!

I routinely buy the whole bucket on the first presale. And even if I don't use all of them immediately (or ever) I have to keep the kollection togethah!

In fact, I wasn't able to preorder until this past Tuesday because I don't have access to a computer from home, and I almost went to a Kinko's on Sunday to get in on the first day! Is that nuts or whats?

A-Jock

This will the first time I don't preorder. I'm a little burned out on exercise vids and I can't see me ordering everything then not use them. If and when I do order it will be MuscleMax, the stretch DVD and possibly the gym style if they decide to put all three on 1 DVD. I've discovered I have to draw the line somewhere. I've spent way too much money on workouts I never or rarely use. I'm going to try doing my own strength workouts concentrating on muscle contraction straight sets with a certain number of reps and blast Led Zepplin for my background music!

Hey Vicki - working out to Led Zepplin sounds like a whole lotta love - I mean fun.

How long have you been working out to excercise vids - just wondering about the burnout.

JoJo

Jo!

I started buying Firms about 10 years ago and couldn't get into them; sold them all last summer. I started buying Cathe's 2 years ago. Cathe's, of course, are a lot easier to get into for me than the Firm. I think the "burnout" is more of a psychological thing for me. I won't stick to something if I know I have to set up for it. Sounds crazy, I know! I thought I would try warming up on my spin bike, putting on a Led Zep CD (this music really gets me going!) and follow an UB or LB routine. A set number of sets, a set number of reps, control movement, concentrating on muscle contraction/awareness and see how that goes. Of course if boredom sets in, I always have my Cathe's to plug in!

Something must give; the way I'm going I will never see any results.

I got everything but the Gym style and Extreme DVDs. I will probably regret that but my funds are limited right now.

A-jock!

I'm just now seeing your post, but as usual you're making me grin. You are so right, dahling, that it's VITALLY important to buy ALL of a collection at the FIRST available moment, and to keep it all com-PLETE-ly togethah.

Now, having said that, I do think you're just maybe one french fry short of a Happy Meal to go to Kinko's to place your order, honey. ;-)

By the way, for the record, I was out of town when the presale was announced (I was in Oregon dealing with Alexgate 2004 -- see my post "My son was lost in the wilderness but he's okay"), but my credit card was humming within twenty minutes of my discovery of this wondrous news.

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/spudniks/spudniklifter.gif

I just purchased the 10 total of Hardcore. But was able to go on and order the CTX on DVD, have been eyeing that one for a while and with free shipping it was worth it.

All I want in life is LOVE and PEACE....

I am putting money away to buy them, I want them all even though I might not use them all. I don'think I can do the Imax3 for a long time yet. I really want the core workout though. And I have been eyeing two others, but as some of others said for economics it is cheaper in a way to get them all. Plus I love Cathe workouts and want to build up my Cathe library anyway!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.