Which DVDs would be good to try after new DVDs...

Hi Cathe:

Which of your videos do you think would be a good next step from the new beginner/intermediate videos?

I've been researching which DVDs to order in addition to the pre-order. I'm a upper beginner level for strength (I have already done some beginner/intermediate level videos, but I haven't been consistent). I am about intermediate level for cardio- beginner/intermediate level workouts are not hard enough to get my heart rate up, but I still have to work at choreography.

I've already gotten some advice, and based on it, I am considering MIS/PH/BodyMax plus either the new Body Blasts and/or Timesaver. However, before I order, I was wondering if you have suggestions for a good/better progression based on how the new workouts are coming along. I'm interested in both strength and step/kickbox.

Thanks!

I'm not Cathe but I started out with MIS/PH/BodyMax. I modified like crazy but it was one I was able to grow with. Next, I would go with the BB Series. Modify what you need to and you'll do great....

I think you should try the Body Blast DVDs next-- the weight training routines won't "kill" you and there are so many pre-mixes that its just amazing. I find the Body Blasts a bit more fun and obviously less intense than the Intensity Series.:)

Cathe (and others):

After some pondering, I'm wondering if the CTX series would be a good choice. It seems to have a good variety as well as shorter workouts. Would it be too intense, or would it be okay?

Thanks!

CTX is a great choice. I started with this series and found it to be a great way to ease into Cathe. I still love the workouts and use them in my current rotations. Good luck!

JoJo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.