Which bar is she using?

sassyella

Cathlete
Anybody know the size of the bar that Cathe's using in the Pyramid Lower Body DVD? It's not Olympic sized is it? Pls help, I'm trying to do it using my curl bar, cuz it's a good length, but it's KILLING my back. ;( I need to get another one... don't really want to drag my Olympic-sized into the living room where my DVD player.

I ordered mine from fitness1st.com. They have a package, with weights and clips, for $49.95, or you can order the bar, clips and weights separately. I ordered in pieceparts, because I had some weights at home that I could use, and also the package, for some reason, had two sets of 2.5 lb plates, which I didn't see the point in getting. Does your curl bar hold plates? If it does, and they have standard sized holes (as opposed to the olympic sized holes), then you can use them for the TroyLite.

I don't know if that bar can be bought in stores or not. There were a number of threads about the TroyLite back in the September timeframe. Someone may have said what stores carry them. If you do a search on TroyLite (or Troy Lite with the space), you should be able to get more information.

I'm really pleased with mine. My hands are small, and believe it or not, the smaller diameter of the bar actually allows me to lift heavier.

Good luck!

yep, my curl bar holds plates, and I "think" they're standard sized. I also have clips and i'm hoping that they work with the Troy Lite. Lord knows I've spent enough money as it is trying to get a home gym set up... it just gets ridiculous after a while, doesn't it? It's like you want to stay motivated, so you want to have a variety of stuff, but man, where does it end?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.