Where'd ya go, what'd ya do?

letswork

Cathlete
I would love to hear more about your NYC celebration! I lived there for 10 years before I moved back home to PA. Let me live vicariously! You looked AMAZING in the picture (as did the other girls!)

Hi Angela! How are you? Do you miss NYC? We went to Carmines for dinner and then the wax museum (all in theatre district). The limo driver was from NYC and gave us a tour through the streets (ie: where Frank Sanatra was born, distant view of Statue of Liberty, etc.) before we very kindly thanked him, closed his window, and began our private pajama party as we cruised home :7 The whole night was a blast!

Cathe, I will be veeerrry disappointed if you didn't eat yourself silly at Carmines!! It's almost MANDATORY there! LOL:9

Sounds like a great evening. May I suggest next time, for celebration, that you take in the play Jersey Boys and then afterwards go to Bobby Flay's Bar Americain?? :9 Looking forward to the new workouts, and especially the Ipod workouts. Then I can take you on vacation to work out anytime. :D

NO WORRIES....we did damage, HA! Fried calamari for apps, chessy pasta along with our chicken and shrimp entrees, and all very rich, sweet and fattening desserts :9

>NO WORRIES....we did damage, HA! Fried calamari for apps,
>chessy pasta along with our chicken and shrimp entrees, and
>all very rich, sweet and fattening desserts :9
Cool!! Now the next time I'm "forced" to go there by friends, I wont feel as guilty!!LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.