Where should I purchase my step from?

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
I am finally breaking down and purchasing a step. I've been using my "firm box" for the past 6 months or so and it's about time I got a real one! I especially want to be able to use 2 risers!

Anyway, if I purchase it from this site, with shipping it's $124.95 and I get the basic step and body fusion dvd. If I purchase it from Amazon, it's $116.10 (no shipping) but I don't get the DVD. But from Amazon, I get it in 2 days. Not that I'm in that big of a hurry but is it worth $8 to get that DVD? I've never done any of them. I'm also planning on ordering Body Max 2 and have 4DS.

Thanks!
angie

You may want to keep an eye out for used steps as well. I found mine through craigslist.com. Someone in my area was selling steps with 4 risers each for $20 a piece! I know these are few and far between but it is worth a few minutes of time to search. BTW, I purchased my high step through walmart.com. They shipped it to my local store for free. Good luck!
Paula

Yeah, I may be an idiot but I was looking for the black and gray one rather than the purple one. I'm not sure why I figure it's worth the extra money. I know it's the same thing...

I got my used black and grey step with 6 risers on eBay for (if I remember correctly) $80. Definitely check eBay for some deals! :)

I just ordered 4DS so I knew that I needed to buy a step and high step as well. After doing some shopping and research, I ended up ordering it from Cathe, I wanted the black and grey...so I bought the step and I only bought the high step riser (cause the step comes with 4 risers that I can use as the high step too). I looked on ebay as well, which is just something you have to keep looking and waiting for. I wanted it now so I can start now, so I went for it and I think its still a good deal, I got the colors I wanted too..which..if its going to be sitting in my living room, I didn't want colorful! Haha..black and gray is perfect. Goodluck shopping! :)

I purchased my large step from Academy, a sports store here in TX. You can get it at other sports stores, such as Dick's and Sports Authority. The step came with the Cathe DVD. No shipping, and I believe it was cheaper than $116.

I bought mine on Craigslist for $20.00. I know it's hit or miss but I think that's definitely worth checking out. Otherwise, Fitness Wholsale has them for $79.99 plus shipping. I ordered my High Step Topper from them and found them to be the best value. Here's the link: fitnesswholesale.com

I got mine on ebay, brand new with shipping it cost somewhere between $80-90 (can't remember the exact total).

Thanks for all your replies. I ended up buying it from amazon (we have prime - 2 day shipping) and I backed down and got the 80s looking one with purple and blue. Maybe someday I'll pay $35 more for the black and gray! Hopefully I will get it by Wednesday. I can't wait to use a real step rather than the firm box. I also ordered body max 2. We'll see if I regret that. :)

angie

>I purchased my large step from Academy, a sports store here
>in TX. You can get it at other sports stores, such as Dick's
>and Sports Authority. The step came with the Cathe DVD. No
>shipping, and I believe it was cheaper than $116.
>
>
>
>

I also bought mine at Academy Sports for S69.99 and it came with Cathe's Basic Step&Cardio&Weights workout.

Annette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.