Where I've been the past couple days....

Wendy,
Having been away on vacation I had no idea that this was happening. You, Joey, and your husband have all my best wishes. I can't even contemplate how scared you must have been.
All of Joey's "Cathe Aunts" will keeping a close watch over him;-)
{{{HUGS}}}
Mattea

Wow Wendy! I'm shocked. I saw the title of your post yesterday and I had no idea you were talking about what happened to baby Joey. I hope you're all much better now. (((Hugs)))

Thank you ladies!:) :) :)

Just to let everyone know...Joey is doing FABULOUSLY! He is taking his meds like a champ and is reacting well to them. No problems. He has f/u blood work and a check up in a few weeks and I'm sure it will all be fine.

Thanks again for the warm wishes and prayers! Joey, DH and myself appreciate them more then you'll ever know!

I endured the toughest couple of days of my life in the hospital but now that it is over I can honestly say that I feel nothing but utmost confidence that Joey will be FINE!!!!:+

That's GREAT!

I remember the weekend in the hospital with my daughter and all the tests and the worrying and now it is distant past. She still has trouble if she gets the flu, but not with seizures, just gets chemically out of wack and has trouble keeping anything down with out IV intervention. But that is rare now. Before age 5 she was in the hospital every 3 months, now it has been 2 years since she was in(she is 13).

Wendy, oh my gosh girl! Little Joey is our thoughts. I am so sorry for what you guys have gone through. I wish Joey nothing but good health & that things get back to normal.

Debbie

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.
--Family Guy

hugs wendy!! i am so sorry to hear about this. i know you must be so worried. i hope Joey is ok!! you and your boys will be in my thoughts!

jes

hugs wendy!! i am so sorry to hear about this. i know you must be so worried. i hope Joey is ok!! you and your boys will be in my thoughts!

jes

Wendy,

I was sorry to read about what happened to Joey. Hopefully, all will be well with him.

A girl I work with just recently went through a similar situation with her two year old daughter. I don't think they put her on meds though because she had a high fever at the time but she has been told to be very sensitive to the fact another seizure could happen.

It's unfortunate things like this happen in life, especially to the little ones :-(

I am so relieved to hear that things are looking up. I will keep sending prayers and good vibes your way Wendy.

Wendy,
My fellow cheetah. I am so sorry that your family went through this. My little Allyson had several seizures when she was two and she had very high fevers and I was a nervous wreck over it. She is fine and nothing ever came of it, so I am praying that Joey will be fine too. I will definitley be thinking of you and your precious little one.

Susan

Wendy,

I am so sorry to hear about Joey...seizures are scary, I am so happy that he is doing better..

I am sorry that you went through this...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Huge HUGS!!!!!

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.