Where I've been the past couple days....

Oh my gosh Wendy!!!! I'm sooooo sorry this has happened to little Joey! It must have been terrible, terrible, terrible for you to watch him go through all this. Please take good care of yourselves, and of course, keep us posted.

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Sandra

Wendy! I'm so sorry. I hope the worst is over and you guys can move on healthfully, happily and wobbily!

You all will be in my thoughts.

Wendy,
I'm so sorry. It must have been very scary for you all. Hope your son stays well.
Thinking of you all

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Wendy,
I am so sorry to hear about Joey. My son, Andy, is about the same age as Joey, and we used to write to each other on the pregnancy forum when we were both pregnant. Andy was born on 3/21/05, and I believe that Joey was near Andy's birthday.

How is he doing now? I can't believe how scared you and your DH must have been (not to mention, poor Joey). I will keep all of you in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

-Jen

Wendy -

Hugs, prayers, and many good thoughts coming your way. I also know first hand how scary they can be. My son had his 1st at 15 and will need to be on meds for a long time to come. He was on 2 before they found the med that works for him. Hopefully this will not be the case with Joey and he will not need to be on meds but I did want to say I understand your fear and sending good thoughts your way.

Sounds like you got good results with the EEG and he is getting good medical care. Thoughts are with all of you.

Hugs

- Robyn

OMG, Wendy, I am so sorry to hear about this. You, your DH, and Joey will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

Karin

Wendy,

Wow - I'm soooooo happy to hear that Joey is okay. I will pray for his continued health and no more seizures. DH's cousin's little daughter is a year old and I just ran into them at the hospital a couple of weeks ago b/c she had a seizure. Same thing - no known reason. But only one. Poor Joey. Please keep us posted, k? I bet Clyde was happy to have his little Joey home, huh? :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Oh WOW Wendy, what a tough and emotion few days. Of course, all our prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family. I'm glad things are looking up for Joey and hope that there will be no more seizures.

Take care, Marcia.

(((Wendy))) I can't imagine how difficult this has been for your beautiful family, you know I'll be thinking of you and praying for Joey to come back to full health. Judy's right, you have been a constant friend here, you've helped and encouraged so many and we are here for you now!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Oh Wendy! How scary! I definitely will keep Joey in my prayers. I hope you all are able to get a lot of rest. Keep us posted. HUGS to you three!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Wendy,

Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you & I hope Joey's feeling a lot better. I'm very sorry all of you went through such a difficult ordeal, especially during Christmas. Please continue to keep us updated.

(((HUGS))) to all of you!

Kel

Awwww, Wendy:-( . I'm so sorry for what your family has been through. Seizures can be so frightening. Please know that I'll keep you, Sal, and little Joey in my prayers. :*

Wendy,

Thoughts and prayers being sent for that little cutie pie. How awful for a little one to endure. You and your dh must be extremely exhausted. Try and get some rest. Do you have family close by that can help? I'm sure you don't want to take one eye off of him at any time.

((((HUGS))))

Dallas

Oh Wendy! How frightening for you and Sal! I just cannot imagine..... Of *course* you will all be in my prayers!

wendy- i just saw this post. many, many hugs and prayers to sweet little joey.
my oldest had a seizure once due to a very high fever..it was the scariest thing i have ever been through in my life. he's been fine ever since.

please keep us posted on how he (and yourself and dh) are doing. of course we all missed you. take care.

I wanted to come back and say that I continue to read all of the warm posts as they come in. I am totally grateful to have a connection with such a warm and caring group of women here. :)

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and (seizure)stories as they really help me to stay positive about this!

Love,
Wendy

My thoughts & prayers are with you. I have been praying a lot lately so hopefully they are being heard. I just had a good friend lose her baby a week before she was due. So, hang in there. I know as a baby (I'm 29 now) I had seizures for a while - I don't remember all the details but I know that it was like a year that it occured and then I was fine, no seizures since. So, hang in there and know that you have lots of prayers coming your way.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.