Where do you workout............

I work out in my basement. The previous owner had a workout weight room there with a huge mirror on the wall and a wooden stand over his treadmill for his tv. He also had a huge 9X12berber rug reminant on the floor. He was soooooo nice- he left it all for us. I just took over where he left off. There are florescent lights down there that are lower than the ceiling and I can't tell you how many times I have hit the light doing power 7's or 15's and thinking even if the light comes down I'm not stopping!!!!!:)
Deanie:)

I workout in the living room. I move the coffee table, pull my step out from behind the couch. I keep my dumbells in my dsd's room neatly by the door. I keep my fannylifter and ankle weights in my bedroom/loft and pull them out for leg/glute day. It is a total pain in the a**, but I would rather pull everything out then go to a gym!!

Jenn

I'm lucky enough to have a room to myself. It's one of the bedrooms upstairs, away from hubby and DD so I don't disturb them in the wee hours of the morning which is when I workout during the week. The same room also houses my computer and desk. There could be a bit more room for some workouts, but I'm just happy to have the space to myself.

Carol
:)

How ironic to see this thread today - I am actually in the process of converting a spare bedroom into my very own "home gym"! Historically, I have used my family room and would store away my weights, step bench, ball, and shoes each day. Then...I started getting lazy and would leave these items out. Aside from the growing clutter, I wore a hole in my carpeting (no joke!) and my family room started to smell like, well, a gym. Now that I just moved into a new house that has more space, I finally have the luxury of having a room all to myself for my workouts. I am in the process of moving everything now. The only downside is I still haven't bought a TV for that room, so I have to bring my laptop in there to play DVDs, in the interim. I also need to think about flooring, as I don't want to ruin the carpet in there. But it's worth it to have privacy, plus not have to lug stuff around.

Dianna

http://www.picturetrail.com/Luv2WorkHard

"...in my basement but i am getting depressed working out bymyself.."

It's funny you say that because I don't feel like I am working out by myself. There's Cathe, Cedie, Rhonda (sometimes) Jai etc. These people are quite enough for me.

Yen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.