Where do you get your group X music?

KrisS

Cathlete
HI Cathe,
I know you're super busy but I just loved the music you used in the classes you taught at the July Road Trip. Do you get your music from a particular company or do you have a dj that mixes your music for you? Thank you so much!!

Kristin

I agree! The music Cathe used during the Sunday morning class was phenomenal! It had all top 40 hits I think. I would love to have the same music!

Hello!
I was on the August Road trip and asked her the same question after the step class(which was AWESOME by the way!!) I'm not sure if she was using the same CD or not, but the one I heard was from musclemixes.com: Alive-Step 51. I hope this helps!!! You can listen to clips to see if it was the same one.
Leslie

I just searched on musclemixes.com and couldn't find the music that Cathe used during the July RT Sunday morning class. I remember that it had really current Top 40 hits including the song "I kissed a girl". I'm desperate for whatever cd that was!!!

Me too Allison. I just checked and that was not the music she used in the July road trip. The songs she had were top 40 songs but with a dancey group fitness vibe. I hope Cathe answers.

Kristin

Music used

Hi KrisS! I'm glad you enjoyed the music.

I used Muscle Mixes "Alive" Step 51 (thanks Leslie;)) for the step classes in both RT's.

I used a Covermania Volume 4 tape for BootCamp that may no longer be in circulation.

I honestly don't recall what I used for Lower Body Blast.

Sunday morning Kickbox was an exclusive "promo only" DJ tape.

Hope to see you all again someday:D

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.