Where are you going on vacation this summer?

I don't have a vacation planned for the summer but in November DH and I are going on a 5 day Bahama cruise out of Florida. We were scheduled to go to Disney last year but the trip had to be cancelled and we had the plane tix to use thus a vacation for us this year that we would not have taken any other way considering the impending "event"! My mom is going to babysit.:)

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

8 month pic just added! EEK! lol http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

I'll be heading to Los Angeles and Las Vegas, in June and France (Paris, Avignon and Nice) in September. No Cathe Camp for me!!

Shelbygirl

6/29 thru 7/8 we will be in Italy. Venice, Florence and Vernazza. Hope to take a couple of side trips to Pisa and Verona.

Disneyworld at the end of June

Nags Head at the end of July with several families from our church

No Cathe Camp for me ~ I'll be too broke!!!

The beach tag fee pays for the guys who clean the beach at night. Have you noticed the difference betw. Nag's Head & Point Pleasant? Nag's Head has all kinds of pebbles & shells (some of which are sharp) all over the place. Point Pleasant is clean as a whistle.

DISNEYLAND! The last time was the winter of 1987 and the time before that was the summer of 1968 (I was eight years old). This will be the first time for the kids and our family (the girls are five and nine). Hopefully we will in a few years go to Magic Mountain and hit all the roller coasters when our oldest is big enough. She is turning out to be a adreneline junkie like her ma, yeah!

One or two weekends to the Finger Lakes in New York to visit the wineries. Cathe Camp in July. That's probably all for now. It's too hard to take our special needs son on vacation, or to get a reliable babysitter for him for more than a weekend. If my niece agrees to stay with him next winter and we manage to save the pennies, we may go to St. John in the Virgin Islands. It's a magical place with beautiful beaches, amazing snokeling and lots of peace and quiet.

I'm saving my pennies too, so I can take my daughter to Cuba again next spring. It just about killed me not being able to go this year, especially as it didn't seem to warm up for SOOOO LONG. I decided that even if it means selling a kidney, I'm making it happen for us in 2006;)

I love going somewhere tropical in the middle of winter. Like Jimmy says, "I gotta go where it's warm!" But, boy, I sure do envy you folks going to Europe. France and Italy are high on my list of somedays.

OOooo! That looks like heaven on earth! You are very fortunate to be able to go somewhere like that multiple times. :)

I had no idea Cuba was the "in thing" with Canadians. Learn something new every day. ;)

Yes, it's very popular among us gay marriage loving, marijuana decriminalizing heathens (I probably shouldn't have said something so incendiary, but let the chips fall where they may.)

YIPEE......I am going to residents camp with my son for cub scouts! All of your vacations sound so wonderful.....(getting very jealous). We probably will get to Nag's Head this summer....DH's sister lives there (well, 20minutes away) so we can stay with her for free for a long weekend!

We just got back from the Cherry Point Airshow, and camping in the rain this past weekend...we will be doing lots of "little" trips this summer...I am so broke!

All of you have fun for me....stuck here in King, NC.....never get to go anywhere......(feeling sorry for myself) LOL!} }(

joanna

ROFLMAO Shelley!!!! Excellent! Have a mojito for me!:9

Charlotte: we are going to be staying in between Playa del Carmen and Cancun. Can't wait!!!

Candi: i have always wanted to go to Italy!

jes

Going on a cruise next week, to Hawaii in July and Nantucket in August (can you tell I like the beach?).

The best part is that they will all be free vacations for me!

I grew up mostly in Europe, so I've seen all the places I want to see. But I wouldn't mind going back and taking my daughter when she's a lot older (perhaps a high school grad trip). Showing her the old stompin' grounds;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.