When is being "friendly" ,TOOO!!!! "friendly"?

RE: When is being

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I really did know at the back of my mind what I had to do, but the confirmation from you guys made the decision to tell my girlfriend, more concrete. I also decided not to tell DH unless I really had to.

Soooooooo.............. we met for coffee (alone) and without making her feel "attacked", I told her what had happened the times she and her boyfriend were at my house. I also told her the decision about what to do was hers and if she chose to stay in that relationship......fine..........and we would always remain friends, but I could no longer have her boyfriend in my home

Well Sue didnt say much at all really. A few "okey, I understand" and a couple of head nods, but really it was like pulling teeth for any feedback. She thanked me for telling her and she woud call me in a few days. I didnt want to press her to make a decision then and there, so I left feeling "crap" and she left feeling even "more crap"

Never having been put in this position before, Im not sure what I expected to happen, but I do know I felt really pissed of her boyfriend had put me in that position with her in the first place.

The balls in her court now, so I wont hound her, but if she hasnt called in a few days, I will call her. I just have to keep telling myself "I did the right thing, I did the right thing....."

Thanks again everyone

:(

I just wanted to add to everyone else's comments that 1) Women's intuition is for real. If you feel that something is wrong, it usually is; and 2) I knew a guy who was such a good liar that it took me almost three months of dating him to find out he was married. His wife called me one day, and I was still in disbelief. She and I finally met and confronted him together...and you know what? He still tried to lie to me about her. I mean, I was sitting with her in their living room when he walked in the door after work and he tried to tell me that she sometimes stays there, but that they weren't married. After me, he started going out with another girl from the gym where we worked out. I tried to tell her the truth, but she wouldn't listen. He had her convinced that I was lying to her and that his wife was lying to her, too. She believed him.

So, if your friend is like me, she'll believe you, but if she's like this girl at the gym, she'll believe him when he tries to lie his way out of the corner he's in. I hope she's like me and dumps the loser to save her friendship with you.

I've had that situation where other girls have tried to warn me about the guy I was seeing and I didn't listen. Then found out for myself after he used me and really did some major damage to my self-esteem. But...you have to be hit by a train to believe you don't want to be hit by a train. (metaphorically speaking, that is)

I would have for sure told my husband, because if I didn't and it did happen again and that time I told him and he would want to know if that was the first time, and if not why didn't I tell him after the first time.
I wouldn't leave any room for this boyfriend to tell my husband something that I should have told him, and make it out to be something else............... my opinion..............................
This boyfriend apparently has NO respect for your best friend his soon to be wife............ Rhonda:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.