What's your favorite teen movie?

OMG, are we all the same exact age? LOL!

Speaking of the Brat Pack, Less Than Zero was another good one. (actually I could watch Rob Lowe reading a newspaper for 2 hours & enjoy it)

OMG, are we all the same exact age? LOL!

Speaking of the Brat Pack, Less Than Zero was another good one. (actually I could watch Rob Lowe reading a newspaper for 2 hours & enjoy it)

Ahhh, Less Than Zero...the dark side of the 80's....LOVE that movie!!

Rob Lowe = yummy!

Lisa

16 candles, breakfast club, pretty in pink, st. elmo's fire...I love the 80's!! My generation!
Oh, and Ferris Bueller!

Did anyone mention - "Some Kind of Wonderful" - or "Weird Science" (when they put the bras on their heads!) Love those movies.

I love Sixteen Candles, Grease, Breakfast Club, and I LOVE The Outsiders.

If we are talking TV Series, I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Charmed. I actually have all of the series on DVD:eek:.

Carrie

Me too the Outsiders was absolute favorite.
Other favs Grease 1 & 2, Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, St. Elmos Fire. Pretty much anything brat pack, Molly Ringwald or John Cusack. And another fav was Urban Cowboy. Oh and I liked the Freddy Kruger movies.

All the great movies of the 80s. But one I loved that I haven't seen listed is Heathers! I have never looked at corn nuts in the same way.

GREASE GREASE GREASE GREASE GREASE!!! My all time favorite movie ... going to see a performance of it in the park with my mom and family in a couple of weeks.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot these two wonderful Christian Slater movies:

• Pump up the Volume
  • Untamed Heart (not really a teen movie, but I fell in love with it more or less as a teen)

I haven't seen anyone mention revenge of the nerds? (inserts dork laugh;))

Ditto on all that is mentioned so far....

My sister and I would watch Grease, Grease 2 and dirty dancing so much we knew the script:eek:...good times:D!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.