What's your favorite fruit?

a fruit stand to me is what a bakery is to most people.

we have lots of stands here in brooklyn. summer fruits are the best, with the variety of melons, plums and peaches.
many melons are brought in from other parts of the world, but hey, this is nyc.

one question....is ice cream a fruit?....(vanilla with rainbow sprinkles)

suri

a fruit stand to me is what a bakery is to most people.

we have lots of stands here in brooklyn. summer fruits are the best, with the variety of melons, plums and peaches.
many melons are brought in from other parts of the world, but hey, this is nyc.

one question....is ice cream a fruit?....(vanilla with rainbow sprinkles)

suri

I like raspberries, blueberries strawberries, mangos, pineapple tangerin, oranges, grapefruit, cherries, cantaloupe, bananas.
I haven't meet any fruit I didn't like. I like them all:D

Belinda

I like raspberries, blueberries strawberries, mangos, pineapple tangerin, oranges, grapefruit, cherries, cantaloupe, bananas.
I haven't meet any fruit I didn't like. I like them all:D

Belinda

Definately raspberries. I buy this great big bag of frozen all year round for smoothies and treat myself to fresh in season. Strawberries are a close second, followed by apples but only if someone else cuts them up for me - I'm lazy and have a bad jaw so they have to be sliced up.

Now, what about veggies...... zucchini, hands down. Grilled, stir fried, grated into anything (included my morning eggs). Yum

Definately raspberries. I buy this great big bag of frozen all year round for smoothies and treat myself to fresh in season. Strawberries are a close second, followed by apples but only if someone else cuts them up for me - I'm lazy and have a bad jaw so they have to be sliced up.

Now, what about veggies...... zucchini, hands down. Grilled, stir fried, grated into anything (included my morning eggs). Yum

Watermelon, strawberries, grapes, oranges, bananas, yum... Lately it's been "Orange Mango Motion" Naked juice. Lots of energy coming my way.

I agree Manmohini. Mangos were my favorite treat as a child; back in the day where Walmart/Giant/Superfresh didn't stock any. My mother would buy my sister and me one when the local Asian store got a fresh import. The local grocery store mangos don't even come close, same with papayas.

Watermelon and peaches, or nectarines.
When I was pregnant, I could go through a watermelon so fast. That was one of my healthier cravings!
LD

I love fruit -pineapple,the lime green grapes,apples,strawberries,necturines and all the melons! and of course bananas!

ok,so its not one:p,but its so hard to choose just one;) !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.