What's your favorite Disney movie?

It's gotta be Finding Nemo. So many quotable quotes. Mostly from Dory.

Sophie likes Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, but I try hard to let her know that she can be anything she wants and doesn't have to wait for her prince to come;)

OK, you hit my collectors items! That is one thing that I have a lot of, Disney movies! I love them all, but I definately have a few favorites.

The Little Mermaid
Monsters Inc.
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin

Ok, there are a little more you asked for, but those ones are in the top spots. I think it would be easier for me to pick my least favorites than my most favorites!

Kathy

I have tons of them too. I am going to say Beauty and the Beast because by DH took me to see it when we were dating and then bought it for me when it came out on Video. He is so sweet!

Cinderella is comming in October? How do you find out release dates? Disney.com? Seriously....i tried to buy a couple and i found out they are not always for sale. what's the deal with that?

I love Fox and the Hound. It's next on my netflix list:p

jes

Beauty and the Beast for the animated movies..

Probably Toy Story from the Pixar group, Finding Nemo a close second..

Disney releases movies only for a short period of time. Then they take them off the shelves for anywhere from 5-10 years and then re-releases them later. I guess that is how they keep making more money off the movies and keeping them in demand.

DS is on a Mulan & Toy Story, and Toy Story 2 kick. He absolutely loves them. About 4 months ago DS loved Peter Pan and Finding Nemo in addition to the Toy Stories. I really like Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and the Little Mermaid.

Nightmare Before Christmas.

I see some hard to find Disney movies going for big bucks on Ebay, it reminds me of the hard to find Firm tapes.

Hunchback of Notre Dame

It's the old style animation before they came up with the look in Hercules and Mulan. plus the score for this movie is utterly amazing!!! when my high school band went to disneyland and was accepted to play there, we played this piece, and it's instant goosebumps on the arms. nevermind the fact that the movie is soooooooo disney-fied from the book lol.

maddie

Bambi...I just love Thumper!:)

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.