What's your fashion weakness?

Ebay is another source for Lucky jeans. If you know how they fit, then you can find some awesome prices. I have gotten then for under $15 with shipping. BUT, you have to know the fit.

Heather

I've tried Ebay in the past but haven't had any luck. They change the style/fit of the jeans often I think so even if it's the same style/size as a pair I already have, if it's an older/newer version it still may not fit the same. I think I won 2 Lucky auctions on Ebay and ended up putting them right back up for auction cause they didn't work for me. Oh well.

Dress or Casual Shoes: Steve Madden, Rocket Dog, and Roxy

Jeans: Lucky, Tilt, Levis and Squeeze.

Tops, pants, work clothes: Victoria's Secret catalog, Marshalls or TJ Maxx, and New York & Co.

Tennis Shoes: RYKA for all fitness activities, Nike or Adidas for leisure.

Workout Clothes: Target (I like the Champion line), Sports Authority (my fav brand is Nike) and Faremon.

Jewelry and accessories: Avon, Mark by Avon, Target and DSW.

Can you tell I'm kinda cheap? I haven't shopped for myself in so long, my baby is 15 months now so I love shopping for his cute outfits (Carters, OshKosh and The Childrens Place)!

I'm a little taken with zebra print right now. Have tried not to overdo it, but I do have a cardigan, belt, and ballet flats (which I do not wear all at the same time). :D

I also have a thing for Vera Bradley bags for travel.

I'm a little taken with zebra print right now. Have tried not to overdo it, but I do have a cardigan, belt, and ballet flats (which I do not wear all at the same time). :D

I also have a thing for Vera Bradley bags for travel.

Whoa girl! Are you dissin' the cheetah!? :p

I have a very big weakness for cute fitness wear! I swear it improves my workout performance!

This is another weakness for me as well! Especially cute workout bra tops. The strappier and the more unusal the better! I love SanDiegoFit.com. They love ME as well!

My latest favorite brand is KosUSA. Wow, their stuff is well made, so cute and comfy!

Bathing suits. I have 3+ drawers filled with swimwear. Admittedly, my husband has bought most of my swimmers, but I do love bathing suits. Oh yeah, they're all bikinis. Exercising with Cathe has made wearing all my bathing suits alot more fun too!
~michelle

cheap kitchy

Ear rings. Silly stuff, like yesterday I wore duckies that I got at Claires for 3 dollars.:D Its not even easter anymore! I like themed stuff. I'm looking for stars, hearts, and anything ceramic. I also like the ear rings that Bones (fictional anthropologist on tv) wears.

I love knee-length leggings with little knit summer dresses.

Shoes by Converse, Born, Dansko.

Flat, cross-body bags by Fossil.

I'm into comfort.

I just thought of another one!

Mary Janes!

I never liked 'em before but I went from having NONE to having 3 pairs in a matter of just a couple of months! I wear them all the time now that it's warmer out! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.