whats up with the yayas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitnfirm8121

I know there are a few Yayas here from the ezboard forum, so no offense to you. Just wondering what the deal is with the mods banning people all the time? It seems like if they don't like someone personaly or don't like something they write or thier opinion they ban them without a reason why. It seems like with all the new mods they just like to ban anyone that wasn't in the infomerical or something.

um... I think I'm going to cancel my order for the Body Blast for now... there seems to be alot of negativityÊhere and I want to stay positiveÊ with working out. I don't want to blow my money on something if I can't even use the message boards. I think I'm better off doing a Denise Austin video.

I don't understand your follow up to this. Where were people being negative? I'm sure there are some die hard YaYas that would take offense to your post, but what does cancelling your order have to do with that? I love Cathe's workouts, but this forum doesn't affect my feelings about them. I am seriously not trying to be mean to you. Could you clarify what you're talking about?

Edited out bad grammer.

They have a reputation for being uptight and cliquish, personally I just don't find the site very interesting or informative, so I stay away. But I don't understand either why you are wanting to cancel your Cathe order. Sure, you can buy Denise Austin tapes if you want, but why throw away good money????

Here's my 2 cents as a new Cathe convert -- I recently switched from the Firm to Cathe, and cannot believe what I've been missing workout wise! Cardio is so much fun and strength workouts more challenging. So I would suggest keeping your BB order, if you don't end up liking them you will easily get your money back on Ebay (am I supposed to say this?).

As for forums, I find this site supportive and quite a 'step up' knowledge-wise. Ya-yas can be fun, a lot of dishing about different videos and instructors, but the Cathe site seems to possess more in-depth fitness information, probably due to the more advanced audience Cathe has.

Its just in what you enjoy for your own needs -- best of luck wherever your fitness journey takes you!

Kim

I agree with you Stephanie - did we miss something here?? Why cancel your order - doesn't make any sense. I get the feeling that there are some people "lurking" in our forum trying to stir up trouble - just my two cents worth.

I don't understand either. Did someone email you separately?

Let us know what happened...'cause it looks like "something" happened.

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

>I agree with you Stephanie - did we miss something here??
>Why cancel your order - doesn't make any sense. I get the
>feeling that there are some people "lurking" in our forum
>trying to stir up trouble - just my two cents worth.
>
>

Bingo!!! I smell something fishy.... :-(

Um .. yep! Sounds a bit over-the-top to me as well. What does cancelling an order have to do with the opinion of a few people on another message board??? I'm confused, but then I don't hang out on the Ya-ya's, so I don't know (or care) what's going on over there. I'm also a fairly new convert from the Firm/FitPrime to Cathe, and I have used Denise Austin in the past. Waste of money is right, in agreeing with whoever said that!! She's a joke. Sorry, but that's how I feel. I thought I was an advanced exerciser, and in pretty good shape until I bought my first Cathe tape! I wish I had known all along what I was missing!! She is the BEST, and I personally can't wait for the new series to be out!! As for the opinions of others on a message board ... that's what they are - opinions. Nothing more. We're all entitled, and you can read it and move on, or let it affect your day in a negative way. I choose to read it and move on. And, I choose to keep working out with Cathe!!

Carol
:)

This cracks me up.Someone is diffently trying to cause trouble.If this is something fishy,isn't there something better you can be doing with your time? It was confusing me at first to and I thought it was just me;) Its almost like the follow up to her question was timed or something.Can you do that? Can you put in a comment and make it appear a couple of hours later.?
I don't know.And if you aren't trying to cause trouble, please forgive me.
As for the Yaya's, I am sure they are awesome people just like us.:) I've never been over there actually.
Have a good day everyone.
Lori

There were some people banned at the YaYas recently. It was a group of people with a grudge. It had nothing to do with the infomercial, since if everyone who wasn't in it was banned, there would be, what, about 7-8 members?

Maybe you could get a better answer by asking the question at the YaYa board.

i think it is incredibly rude and disrespectful to go onto a message board and start something like this. and it is just as rude and disrespectful to join a board for the sole purpose of perpetuating it.

While I'm not quite sure why this thread was started, I really hope it doesn't go "up in flames".

Susan G.

I don't understand why you people are getting offended and think I'm starting trouble when I just wanted to know why they are always banning people. I know there are alot of the same people of these boards, so thought I could ask here. I responded back to my post because there were no responses yet over 200 views. As for the negativity, I think people can figure that out for themselves. Aren't you being a little paranoid if someone has less then a thousand posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.