What's the delay?

oh.... i'm sure we've all seen it... the other thread also includes a few statements that think the pre-announcement should have never been made.... all it did was get the fans all in a dither.... maybe next time they'll just make the announcement instead of trying to be "cute" with the pre-announcement.....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I'm glad they made a pre-announcement. I like to know when something new is coming up. I don't think anyone was trying to be "cute," but rather were giving us a "heads up."

It's fine that the announcement is a little later than they thought. No big deal. It's not life or death -- just more fun and excitement.

I can't imagine anyone is actually upset (or in a dither).

This is all gravy. :)

Marla

I believe there is something called "delayed gratification" that we don't seem to have in this country . . .

Like we don't all have enough to keep us busy . .

The announcement will come when Cathe is ready and then we will all be jacked up!!

Dawn

I'm glad too for the extra time. Gives me time to work the extra money I know I'm going to spend into my budget instead of putting it on credit. Patience is truly a virtue.;-)

how can you say people are not in a dither... they are posting that they are checking the board constantly and even having their husbands check the board....

i realized it's not life or death... but there are some.......

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I've always understood being in a "dither" as negative -- relating it to anxiety, etc. Perhaps we just have different ideas of what "dither" means. Maybe you meant it in a positive way and I misunderstood.

Anyway, my point was that I cannot fathom this being construed as negative. Excitement is what's compelling people to check the board often. We're all excited to find out what Cathe's doing next. That's it. It's all good. :)

Marla

I think Cathe is going to have a new show on FITTV!!! I will be excited!!!They need a new host and I think FITTV loves Cathe and so do I.

Delay Update

Wowee Everyone! Thanks for your patience. I really didn't anticipate this delay so thank you for hanging there. I still don't have any news to share yet, however, I didn't want you to think that we forgot either.

Next update will contain the announcement
:)

RE: Delay Update

Cathe ~

...terrific to "see" you on the forum. Thank you for keeping us updated about "the announcement". I can't imagine how busy you've been...especially since school has started!

Thanks again for taking time out of what I'm sure is an extemely busy schedule to touch base with us! Take care...

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

>Just thought some people might have missed this...
>
>T
It will show up as an unread thread when they check this site. Not need to bump!

bump to bring the other 3 year old thread down

-------------

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.