What's on your Xmas wishlist?

SarBear

Cathlete
Hi Fitness Friends! With the start of the Christmas shopping season nearly upon us, I was wondering what fitness related goodies folks are putting on their lists for Santa? :) I'm thinking about a new fitbit and maybe a Cathe OnDemand subscription.

Oh my gosh, where to even start.... :)

A subscription to Cathe Live...I'm currently eyeing the Don Oliver Bodypump barbell (it's actually sitting in my Amazon cart right now so it may be an early gift to myself!)...there is also a spin bike on my wish list, which of course would mean scooping up all of Cathe's spinning DVD's...

I think that's it at the moment, but there is still a lot more time before Christmas. :D

This year's wishlist includes:
  • Bowflex Selectech dumbells (not likely to happen as they're soooo expensive)
  • Bosu Ball
  • Strong & Sweaty has been pre-ordered as a gift to myself
  • Cathe on Demand year subscription (I think that will be another early gift to myself)
I think those are my top wishes (I have a whole wishlist in my journal).
Everyone around me seems to think I have enough fitness DVDs and equipment :(, so I may have to buy everything on my wishlist for myself, just not all for one Christmas.

Well, most of mine are from myself ! LOL ! Strong & Sweaty dvds & Calendar--ordered ! Cathe OnDemand ongoing, and the new FitTower
dvds after the new year.....Also I would like Jessica's new dvds when available..... Now for my "dream" wish list, a new treadmill, a new spin
bike, an Ipad Pro, (this list ain't gonna' happen !) but a girl can wish.......

This year's wishlist includes:
  • Bowflex Selectech dumbells (not likely to happen as they're soooo expensive)
  • Bosu Ball
  • Strong & Sweaty has been pre-ordered as a gift to myself
  • Cathe on Demand year subscription (I think that will be another early gift to myself)
I think those are my top wishes (I have a whole wishlist in my journal).

Everyone around me seems to think I have enough fitness DVDs and equipment :(, so I may have to buy everything on my wishlist for myself, just not all for one Christmas.

Hey Henriette,

Few years ago, I got myself this adjustable dumbbell below. :):p:p I am very happy with it and never looked back!
It goes up to 50 pound each LOL;). Certainly worth each penny spent!

All I want is my new Cathe workouts and her calendar which of course I've already ordered. Catwoman7631 you will love the barbell set. I purchased mine last year along with some new dumbbells.

I would like a pink sandbag (have it in my cart on Amazon) and 24# power blocks! Also, a bosu would be terrific! If I had those things my fitness room/world would be complete for me!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.