Whats on your athletic wishlist?

I just wrote up the other day on my blog my athletic wishlist, but I was wondering what the rest of the Cathe nation needs/wants. I have STS Shock Cardio (which is preordered, just impatiently waiting), a bunch of FBC products, and Physique 57 on the top of my list. So what's on your list?

I received a couple of gifts early this year, but here's what my list is/was:

• Garmin Forerunner 305
  • 40lb Kettlebell (got it)
  • 45lb Kettlebell
  • Subscription to Runner's World magazine (got it)
  • Versa Gripps
  • Squat Racks
  • The Twilight Series (the books, not the movies)

I would love a portable ballet barre. I have really gotten into barre work these past months and am getting tired of my chair. Would love a barre.

A Clemson win! Speaking of athletic wishlist! LOL

Anyway, my space to put my toys in...
-power tower
-supreme pilates
-electric treadmill
-electric elliptical
-additional weights
-the wave
-reebok step like Gin's
-oh yes and more workouts! I would be workout heaven!

gymboss timer
new lifting gloves for home(i have two pair one for home one for gym)
sports bras
ballet barre(dh is suppose to build one he has the plans ready just need the $$$ for materials)

that is it really i could say new dvds but i am sure i will change my mind by next week on what i need/want especially with shock cardio coming to the tail end of production. once i get 12 new workouts it will be hard to figure out what dvds i really want to fit in my collection LOL.

kassia

oh gosh, my athletic wish list is the longest of all my wishlists!! yup, ive got more than one =)

more risers
P57
lotte berk method
vertical dumbell rack (mine takes up too much floor space right now)
new sneaks
kari andersen reach
womens health: ultimate fat burn
barbell pad
jari extremely ripped
stephanie v. ultimatebody shaper

Ooooh Wendy thanks for the reminder on the risers!! I need to add that to mine :)

On mine are the STS tower & GWF. I had a weight vest and more dumbbells on there but I bought those early :eek:

My athletic wish list is longer than any other list I have....

let's see
Century Wavemaster XXL Training Bag
Punching Gloves
New Lifting Gloves
New Sneakers
Smith Machine...I am sure there is more I just can't think right now

Kathy

Yay! my plan is working! New ideas! :) I see a barre is on a couple people's wishlist -- has anyone tried using the turbo tower to simulate a bar? I know its not as long as most of them are but I was wondering if that might work. DH said just to take off the top of the tower and there you go, but I even wonder if you need to do that (and I'm uberlazy). And yes, NEW RISERS! Need them for Shock Cardio... ;)

A new house with room for a HUGE home gym! I Have an elliptical and plenty of free weights and weight bench. I would get a treadmill, stationary bike, rowing machine, and a squat rack in a heartbeat if only I had room for it!

Absolutely nothing at all! Seriously, I have everything I need right now. I recently found a local gym for $10 a month and between that (weight machines, treadmill) and home (everything else) my needs are covered.

Any money we have at all is spent on cultural and sports classes for the kids. Their needs are greater than mine right now.

Clare

My athletic wish list:

Push/Pull Tower
New Step and incline risers
High Step
New weighted gloves
10-20 lb. weighted vest
Troy Barbell Lite set
Step Mat
Firewalkers Band

First and Foremost: an external hard drive to hold all my Cathe downloads! :eek::D

A Clemson win! Speaking of athletic wishlist! LOL

Anyway, my space to put my toys in...
-power tower
-supreme pilates
-electric treadmill
-electric elliptical
-additional weights
-the wave
-reebok step like Gin's
-oh yes and more workouts! I would be workout heaven!

Well, got my Clemson win, now bound for Tampa for ACC Championship! YES!
I forgot I also wanted:

slanted risers
high step topper
and I am pretty sure I can add a whoooole lot more!

Yay! my plan is working! New ideas! :) I see a barre is on a couple people's wishlist -- has anyone tried using the turbo tower to simulate a bar? I know its not as long as most of them are but I was wondering if that might work.

i did consider using the power tower for a bar but cost is the issue and dh can make me one about of heavy PVC piping for $50 and no shipping. but i see what you mean and i think using it can work if you already have it but if not and $$$ is an issue building one is another option.

kassia

This is fun. Lots of good ideas here. My wish list includes
Pair of 30 pound dumb bells
New pair of weight-lifting gloves
New pair of aerobic shoes
Cathe's new rainbow yoga mat
two pairs of 5/8 pound platemates
STS push pull tower
Cathe gift certificates

Michelle

Last edited:
I'm not even exercising regularly right now and I have a long list:

I want:

The Power Tower! I want to be able to use it for STS when I start and as a barre. My SO might leave me if I buy that one, but I might do it anyway ;)

Shiva Rea DVDs... I am itching to return to a regular yoga routine

More kettlebell DVDs and heavier kettlebells. There are so many out there that look great.

A mat to use for high impact. Not sure if that even exists, but I want one.

Umm... a TV. I have the DVD player but no TV. That's a bit of a problem.

I'm sure there's more. But that's an expensive (and unrealistic start ;)).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.