What workout will you do Thursday?

What workout will you do Thursday?

• Total voters
I'm planning on a treadmill walk/jog mix and a nice stretch. I have been sore and tired lately and am backing off the tough stuff until my knee and hips feel better.

Sally

I plan on doing the 90 min SJP/SB cardio workout. It is one of my favorites, and when I have the time to do I try to work it in.

Diana

I was gonna do BM2 but since it's a cardio-only day I think I'll do Imax 2 (one of my fav's) and then take the dogs for a walk since we'll be having lots of people over and I want to get rid of some of their energy. I'll have to work out early though to get all that done so I can cook too! Luckily mom's bringing the turkey! :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I'm going to do the Mix&Max premix from Cardio Fusion in the morning. It's about 80 minutes long and looks pretty sadistic}( }( }( .

Evening workout--I don't think so. I'll be as stuffed as the turkey and then some....

Maggie:)

Have a great run Sarah!...:)

I was hoping for a new A-Jock T-Giving mish mosh with the new workouts!!! But....I'll be doing B&G and then a 5-6 mile run... http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/cornucopia2.gif[/img]

Nothing, nada, zilch -- oh, other than the fork to mouth repetitive workout. Could help my biceps if I put a heavy enough piece of pie on it, I guess...

Heidi

My first time with Drillmax will be Thursday - I hope it'll be as intense as I need it to be - will it burn 5,000 calories?! Pre-damage control!

No travel plans for me, so I'm planning a double workout (to make up for an otherwise lazy week x( ).
Morning: SH mix (shoulders, biceps, triceps, abs)+20min cardio step (unsure of which).
Evening: HC Extreme #2

Have a great holiday!

Lisa

I was hoping A-Jock would come up with a Turkey Day mish mosh from the new workouts, too! I was hoping she would come up with one for the day after, as well. }(

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.