What Tom Venuto said about Cathe DVDs on his forums :)

Candiceena

Cathlete
Hi all-

I'm a member of Tom Venuto's BFFM Inner Circle. They have forums there. Someone recently posted asking about tabata/HIIT videos. Another poster recommended Cathe. This is a direct quote from Tom Venuto himself...he explains that he is not a video person, but then states:

"that said, Ive heard positive feedback from BFFMers about Cathe workouts for many years"

Just wanted to share that with everyone! Two of my favorite fitness idols ever are Cathe & Tom!!

When I read BFFM, I thought Tom's approach would be the perfect complement to an STS rotation. I'm just finishing M2. I'm down 7 pounds and 3.4% body fat. I'm not eating exactly as Tom suggests, but something in book clicked for me and I continue to make improvements.

Candice, you may have been the one who suggested the book, so thank you!!

Lisa

I'm reading BFFM now too, and really learning lots. Glad to know about it. I'm going to check out his web site. That sounds good. Thanks for the info.

Wow, 3 percent bodyfat

I thought mine was lowfor a fifty year old woman, I am 13 percent, and have a flat tummy.I had two kids by C section and my doctor was so good, and he is also famous. He wrote tons of books, and I would have had miscarriages except for him. You can't even see the C section scars.

Caitlin, I think she meant she is down 3.4% from the percentage she started at. :) That is great that you are so fit after the C-sections, though! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.