What shoes are you wearing CURRENTLY? EVERYONE respond

RE: What shoes are you wearing CURRENTLY? EVERYONE resp...

I wear Ryka N-gage and I'm going to get the instructor model after these wear out. I couldn't believe how cushioned these were in comparison with the ASCICS Gel-100 crosstrainer I'd been using.

Emma:)

I have been having problems with my ankles & knee, nothing terrible but I know if I'mnot carefull it could become worse. I thought maybe it was my floor but now think I need a new pair of shoes. All of the replies have been very helpful, thanks everyone!!
It seems like most people like the RYKAs which is a brand I have never tried. Usually reebok & now NIKE. Also one I LOVE is Saucony!!! I just ordered a pair of RYKA but have had a very hard time finding them in the style & size I want. The one web-site had great prices, sierra trading post I think but not much avavilable on size. Any other advice where to look?
I ended up from endlessshoes.com

Tami

I got my Rykas at zappos.com ... HTH!
~ Ann ~

Aim for nothing and you'll hit it everytime --- anonymous

I'm wearing Ryka Intensity XT. They are working out good for me now that I'm tying them up with locking loops at the top. I got them at Lady footlocker.

Zappos.com is the way to go for sure! Free shipping as well as free RETURN shipping has made me a life long shopper! No risk in trying something out because it won't cost me to return. I always buy from them before I'll buy anywhere else. I also love the reviews at their website- very helpful!

Denise

Running: Nike Trail something-or-other--can't remember the name. I love them but I don't really run anymore so I just wear them around town.

Walking: Ryka N-gage Innovation Walk

Aerobics/Weights: Ryka N-gage Studio Mid (my favorites) or Ryka N-gage Instructor

I also wear a pair of New Balance crosstrainers for weights sometimes.

I get my Rykas from Walkingsue on Ebay.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Running: Asics Gel Nimbus (under pronator)

Walking: Nike Shox Reveal

Aerobics/Weights: Ryka Enlights

Favorite non-fitness shoes & sandals: Born...I love these!

JJ

I looked EVERYWHERE on line yesterday for RYKAS. I also have used Zappos many times & love the free shipping & returns. Finally ended up with Intensity XT3 from endless.com. I couldn't believe when I got home about 1pm today they were here!! It was about 1pm when I ordered them. Free shipping/free overnight/free returns & no tax. I would definately try them again. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow!!

Tami:7

I looked EVERYWHERE on line yesterday for RYKAS. I also have used Zappos many times & love the free shipping & returns. Finally ended up with Intensity XT3 from endless.com. I couldn't believe when I got home about 1pm today they were here!! It was about 1pm when I ordered them. Free shipping/free overnight/free returns & no tax. I would definately try them again. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow!!

Tami:7

I started out with New Balance 608. One day I was at Goodwill and found a pair of 717's. I have tried others but I like 717's. I even got another size off of eBay to run in. I wouldn't mind getting a higher number in New Balance but it is not in the budget this week.

I use my 9 1/2 for aerobics and 10's to run and walk in. Lately I have switched and started aerobics in the 10's. Even my foot doctor wears New Balance and recommends.

Annette Bethel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.