What muscle group is this guy working?

Bonnie,
It's been a while since I've been in the singles dating scene, but I think he's going about it the wrong way. :eek:

My favorite part is when he finally pulls the cable to use the machine there are no plates on it....LOL!

That is so funny :D My guess is that song came on and it moved him to dance. That happens to me a lot too :eek: But it is pretty funny that little weight he is lifting :rolleyes:

That guy is clearly not playing with a full deck. He kind of scares me. The club should tell him to knock it off or ask him to leave.

Well it looks like this is normal because everyone around him is just going about thier business. A couple of folks stops for a second but I think he does this all the time.

It took him 2 minutes working himself up to 8 reps, wonder how long he works out for? It's like 2 min prep, 10 second actualy work happening.

BTW there is a part 2 on this guy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36C9WRJcwV0)

This time he is actually using weights, fascinating :)

I would have to agree with your husband, I mean the guy filming is standing right there he isn't hiding. Just seems too extreme.

One of the problems with things like youtube, alot of fake stuff on there.

*This* is why I would never move back to NY. :) It's amazing the stuff that goes on there. This might be a hoax, but as someone who was born and bred there, I'm telling you...this could easily be just another day at the gym for these folks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.