What is your fitness agenda today?

:)

Cathe, great to see you in the OD Forum. I have been AWOL for quite a while due to a crazy couple years but plan on getting back here as often as I can. I am actually looking forward to meeting some of the new posters here and reuniting with the oldies! And, just to stay on subject, I ran this morning. We (Dave & I) are still plowing thru STS and loving every minute of it. Truly a masterpiece!!! Have a great weekend and see you in July! :eek:

I've got STS disc 15 on board for today. Cathe, if you read this, I just want to say the STS workouts are incredible! I have NEVER had such great results (or been so sore!) before and that includes when I worked out at the gym. You are the best! :)

Great to see you here Deb! Looking forward to your posts. Glad to hear you had an awesome workout too! Keep working hard :)

Cathe, great to see you in the OD Forum. I have been AWOL for quite a while due to a crazy couple years but plan on getting back here as often as I can. I am actually looking forward to meeting some of the new posters here and reuniting with the oldies! And, just to stay on subject, I ran this morning. We (Dave & I) are still plowing thru STS and loving every minute of it. Truly a masterpiece!!! Have a great weekend and see you in July! :eek:

Thanks Jules! Keep shocking it :D

I've got STS disc 15 on board for today. Cathe, if you read this, I just want to say the STS workouts are incredible! I have NEVER had such great results (or been so sore!) before and that includes when I worked out at the gym. You are the best! :)

Thanks so much Linda. Keep up the great work! :D

Hi Cathe!

Total Body Sculpting & the leg conditioning drills from Kick Max ( just had to add them in ) as this rotation winds down, in it's last week. On to another!

I'm always a little star-struck when you appear on the forums, I still have that quasi-neophyte feeling when I come here, really I jump into new things with both feet ( it's okay, I'm a swimmer! ) & I'm so happy about finding your workouts...it's so helping me get back in shape, I feel great!

Thank You,
Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.