What is your favorite old Cathe workout?

wendybdh

Cathlete
I am wondering what old Cathe favorites you keep coming back to. I don't have many of the older workouts and would like to add a few to my Cathe collection but was not sure which ones so if you could all help me out I would really appreciate it.

I enjoy Step Jam on days when I don't want much intensity, but just to get the blood moving, warm up the muscles, and have fun doing it. Step Works is a classic for so many reasons - it's more challenging than many of her earlier tapes, and very well choreographed; lots of intense fun. PowerMax is fun and full of power moves. I've just discovered Step Fit, and really, really like it. The choreography is fun, the music is good, and the intensity level is up there if you use an 8" step. These are the ones I keep returning to, although I do also own Mega Step Blast, Step Heat, and Step Max. I don't reach for them nearly as often as the ones I mentioned above, however.

Happy stepping!
Sandra

I like most of them but really love Step Fit. It's just plain fun!:)

For strength work I have a soft spot in my heart for MIS, as it was my first Cathe AND my first serious weight work. Highly effective! PS is also excellent.

Have fun shopping...it's all good!

Ruth:7

I find myself using alot of Cathe's older vids!! I love MIC, Step Fit, Power Max, IMAX, and Body Max!! The last 2 being the doozies of course!! :D Cathe is the greatest!!
Dana

Step Heat - it's the first one that convinced me I could do Cathe's choreography.

MIS - still the best full-body strength workout I've ever done.

I've been on a Stepworks kick since discovering it only 3 weeks ago. It's great -- complex choreography, fairly high intensity and Cathe doesn't break down the moves as much as in her other earlier step workouts. It's on the Cardio Hits DVD.

#1 PS series (very effective) #2 Body Max (for its versitality) #3 Power Max ( great fun!)
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

Step Works, Body Max, IMAX, Power Max. I have a love/hate relationship with MIC -- it's major-league tough plus if you do both sections, it's quite long.

I seem to always include at least one of these in my workout week, even though I've had them for several years. I believe these older Cathe workouts are harder than her later ones.

Patricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.