What is your favorite dvd from the Hardcore series?

Muscle Max.

I haven't got into any of the others unfortunately. I will probably sell the gym styles - if I wanted to spend that much time on each body part, I would rather do Slow & Heavy. Not sure of the point of spending that amount of time on each muscle when the rests are too short to go heavy.

I will have to give low max another go..

Go heavy...just pause your DVD or VCR..the bonus burn at the end is great too! I love GS just as much as S&H

~Chrissy~

I like the GSL, GSBSB, and GSCT. I recently got the last one, but only did the 30 min premix which was still awesome. For cardio, I like LM and KM. I just got Imax 3, so working on the choreography on that one. Core Max for abs. That's the only all ab DVD that I have, so I can't compare, but I'm definitely seeing definition in my abs, not to mention the rest of my body parts because of the gym styles. :) You know, I should have purchased them all at once. I don't want to even think about the savings I could have had. Lesson learned for the next series.

Good luck with your purchase.

Dallas

edited to say: Sorry, I kind of combined your other HC question here.

I loved LoMax and HSC. They are my absolute faves!

But I also really love HCX and Muscle Max.

Good luck with your purchase and have fun!!!!

Missy

For me I'm going to say High Step Challenge. I loved it so much that I haven't tried any of the other HardCore DVDs except for Core Max :) I have all of the Hard Core series except for HC Extreme (but I just ordered it last week).

I am looking forward to trying KickMax and mustering up the courage for IMAX3.

Your friend in fitness,
FitGirl-ATX

Picture Trail URL: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=fitgirl-atx

"I am only competing with the me I have yet to be..."

Hardcore extreme is a good workout dvd. I haven't done all of one of the segments,but it was intense for me. And I love kickmax. That workout rocks!

kim

GS,MM,kickmax and Imax 3 are my favorites:D Heck it was HARD to choose. I really like the WHOLE series!!

~Nicole

Whoa FitGirl-ATX, how long have you been working out?! Those are some pictures.

Sorry, not trying to change the thread, but just had to comment on FitGirl's fab pictures.

Dallas

Probably IMAX 3, HSC and HC Extreme. Very dissappointed in Kick Max, but then again, not a huge kickbox fan. KPC is about the only one I like much. To be honest, I did the HC series so much when it first came out that I burned out on it. I haven't done many of them in a long time. So long that I'm not burned out on them anymore, I should start them again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.