What is your favorite "cheat food"?

RE: What is your favorite

I, too, have an insatiable addiction to PB&J. I don't even need the bread...it just takes up space. Give me a spoon and a jar of each and I am good to go! At least I've switched over to the "better" organic PB (and sometimes almond or cashew) and have grown to love the 1/2 sugar preserves. I actually like the low sugar (no artificial sweetener) preserves better now...funny how your tastes change.

Also: Brownies, especially if they're really gooooey in the middle
Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies
Reeses Pieces

Okay, this is a bad thread!!!! Now I want all of them right now!

Wendi

Is chocolate cheating? LOL!

I often have a chocolate Vega meal replacement smoothie.
Or something with chocolate, which I don't consider "cheating," but I guess a whole "Pecan Joy" bar ( www.veganessentials.com ) would be a cheat, no matter what nutritional benefits chocolate could have.;-I also like Rice Dream chocolate mint frozen treats. And some chocolate=mint cookies I get at my health food store (but don't much anymore, because they come in a HUGE bag, and it's hard to stop at just a few!)

Great thread! :7

Snickers
Cheetos
honey roasted peanuts
oatmeal raisin cookies
pecan pie
buttercreme cake (the ones that Costco makes :9 )
cheesecake
chips and salsa
cheeseburgers
anything Tex-Mex

That's just for starters.

Pinky

Yea, I've gotten creative when I am out of bread for a PBJ sandwich; then I've gone into the PB and dipped it into choc chips or white chocolate chips. Then how about this I've dipped PB into that Duncan Hines white frosting in a jar!

What about that combo of salsa and cheese like Velveeta; I could drown in that with chips....

And why is it that margaritas are the highest calorie drink on the planet??

Hot gooey brownies with ice cream and hot fudge.

Pretty much anything little Debbies...:7

Well, last week, I ate three awesome cookies from Marsh Supermarket (the soft, melt-in-your-mouth, this-has-to-be-all-sugar kind of cooke), and I ate a Burrito Supreme from Taco Bell that someone bought for me by mistake (I didn't have the heart to tell them it wasn't what I ordered)...and I still lost 2 pounds. So, don't feel too bad about eating those 8 Oreos. :)

My favorite cheat foods are: chips, pizza, chocolate, ice cream, and cookies. I'm pretty good about not eating these things too much (everything in moderation), but sometimes I have to really fight the urge to down that whole bag of chips!!!

Okay after a few laughs with everyone's list of their "Oh-no-stay-away-from-me" foods I am going to add my list. Now I warn you it is a doozy and like someone said it's a miracle that I don't weigh 3 tons.

Keep in mind that I am half Cuban, EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING in the Cuban food is sliding in oil.

1) Breyers Cherry Vanilla ice cream (I swear it calls my name)
2) Chocolate Chip cookies
3) Cuban bread sladered with butter
4) Pizza and I don't mean the thin crust (cheese filled baby)
5) Cherry Cheesecake (nah ANY cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory)
6) My husbands lasanga
7) White rice with my mom's black beans and fried plantains
8) Flan which is a Cuban custard
9) ANYTHING fried
10) Doritos
11) Apple pie with vanilla ice cream
12) Junior Mints
13) Pancakes dancing in syrup
14) Cherry pie
15) Hot garlic bread
16) Chicken and rice-of course Cuban style

Geez what a piggy!!! Thank goodness that I am learning to put these foods on the occasional list and actually enjoy them without fear that I will end up blowing my whole day/week/month. It took a little while but finally got there.

Thanks for letting me eat all of my favorites in my mind :7 :7 :7
Fun thread.

Lynn

Anything not good for me is probabley my favorite cheat foods.

But of course pizza with pepperonis. My girlfriends eggplant rolotini. Pizza Hut Pan pizza and bread sticks. Red Lobster, Burger king orginal chicken sandwiches with cheese. Stromboli. And my number one big fat Cheeseburgers. Cheeseburgers at resturants are always the best. ;)

Jenn

I can't get over the fact only one of you (high five's Amy!) mentioned the one enjoyable downfall ever:

NACHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :9 }( :9 }( :9 }( :9 }( :9 }(

- pasta, the GOOD kind made with durum wheat semolina
- potatoes, any old way you can think of to fix them
- bread
- chocolate

But not necessarily in this order}( :p :9 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.