What is your favorite "cheat food"?

RE: What is your favorite

I have raging PMS and this thread is killing mex(

Let's see:

Pizza
Anything with pastry - it doesn't even have to be GOOD pastry:p Pies, tarts, turnovers, strudel, etc. etc.
French fries
Chips
Graham crackers with pb

Great. Now I'm hungry.

LOL Shelley so sorry to add to your PMS temptation.

If it is any consolation I had to sit an open house yesterday where I had brought snacks for the attendees - meaning chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, muffins and cinnamon rolls.....then the homeowner had my favorite cheat food; Ho Ho's in the fridge!!

I did prevail and not take any....but it took all I had in me!!

:eek:

>I have raging PMS and this thread is killing mex(
>
>Let's see:
>
>Pizza
>Anything with pastry - it doesn't even have to be GOOD
>pastry:p Pies, tarts, turnovers, strudel, etc. etc.
>French fries
>Chips
>Graham crackers with pb
>
>Great. Now I'm hungry.

All I had to do was copy Shelley's list. Another grahams-and-PB junkie, who'd have known it?? :)

Add to this list:
Chocolate-covered almonds or Raisinettes
MOVIE THEATER POPCORN (that's the list-topper for me! :))

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-001.gif

It would be easier for me to say what's NOT my favorite cheat food. That would be donuts. Otherwise, cheese, wine and chocolate are my downfalls.

Shelbygirl

Oh, glad I just ate a healthy lunch as I'm sitting at home with temptation all around me! :)

My favorite cheats ...

Chocolate - doesn't matter what - as long as it's chocolate or chocolate flavored!

My DH's Indian Food (and Indian food in general).

A really good Pinot Noir (fortunately can't afford to drink TOO much).

And I most certainly have to agree on the Nachos - the cheesier the better - and please, pass those unwanted jalepeno's my way, I love 'em! I also crave Chili's steak quesadillas...

Well I do not have cheat days but my hubby makes a Dairy queen run 3-4 times a week and I love the watermelon mr misty float easy on the watermelon and heavy on the ice cream. Fresh donuts and brownies. Hawaiian sweet bread smothered with butter once a week for dinner. Kettle Chips salt & Pepper flavor dipped in French Onion dip or the Pringles mesquite chips dipped in Ranch chip dip. I will be having these tonight.

beth6395

Oh, I forgot to add:

Cheese, salami and crackers (I could live off this stuff)
Wine
Doughnuts (although this is the one cheat food I hardly EVER indulge in)

Katie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.