What is wrong with me???

Lowmax is not one of my favorites either. I would much rather be doing Imax 3, my favorite. I am trying to add lowmax into my rotations more as I'm hoping it helps decrease my thigh size. Only time will tell. It is not very challenging to me although I do think my legs get a good workout, but for cardio, not really.

Diana

Low Max was the first Cathe workout that I ordered, and I fell in love with it. Now that I have had it for a while, I am less enthralled, as it is a bit long, and my heart rate tends to go down when she is teaching the step segments. I throw it into my routine about every two weeks, and it is a good solid workout when you don't want any impact. I always do it on an eight inch step, and my heart rate would barely get up if I did it on six. A very intense, somewhat low impact workout is Charlene Prickett's Crazy for Step, although she does TIFTP (take it from the top?) a bit too much.

I am lucky that my gym has fantastic step instructors, and I take a very difficult double bench step class every Wednesday night. The instructor also changes his routine every week, so it doesn't get boring.

>Oh it's looooooooooong. Way long. That's my only issue with
>it. And not b/c I can't do it, but b/c I'm so ADD. I get
>bored too fast.

Oh, I agree and I think this is the reason I don't enjoy Lowmax so much, either.

Namita

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.