WHAT IS THE TURBO FIRE'S DELUXE DVD FOR?

js70

Cathlete
I'm curious about the deluxe dvd for turbo fire. Is it supposed to intensify the workout? Or is it for longer rotations ( meaning 120 days instead of 90 days)? Does it tells you which one( deluxe) we can substitute for the basic one?

Jera

From what I've heard/read, Jera - they aren't harder than the workout in the basic kit, but are intended to support a longer rotation. My understanding is they give you the rotation with the DVDs. I ordered both the basic set and the deluxe workouts but haven't received them yet so I can't say for sure.

Cindi1,
Thank you so much for letting me know. I'm debating whether I should get just the basic or both the basic and the deluxe. Please let me know what you think of them when you try them. Have fun working out.

Jera

I was going to say the same thing. The rotation using them comes with the basic kit so you can always order the basic kit and look through the rotations and descriptions of the advanced workouts to decide if you want the advanced DVDs.

thank you so much. I did see the rotation and I think I understand it more now. I really want to buy it, but still have 5 weeks left of CLX, so I'm trying it wait. I can see it sitting collecting dust if I order it now. But I still want it :D
Jera

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.