What Is She Made Of???

Soxy

Cathlete
:D My dear, dear Cathe! I'm loving Cathe Live. Torched 300 KCals with an average HR of 145 & Max HR 170. Cathe's energy comes right through my little iPhone into the huge TV. Cathe Live TV is everything I could dream of! I was going to do TTM today, but this was the perfect last workout before Bermuda. Now I'm off to Althleta for some last minute bikini shopping!

Last edited:
YAY!

Go you!! I just watched it on my computer it looks like it was an AWESOME workout!! I am planning on doing it for tomorrow's workout if I can get all the internet or Apple TV connections working.

I can't wait to get a bag too (which we are going to get for my son who is very into Tae Kwon Do... I don't know who is more excited for us to get one though)!!

I did the workout today too. It was awesome. Cathe is so natural and energetic throughout. I am sweaty and my hair is soaking wow. This is a solid fun workout that keeps moving. not repetitive at all. There was someone right behind Cathe in black. She was hardcore doing those sits up into push ups at the end - when i was done. wow!

Great job. Money well spent.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.