What is everyone doing to prepare for Ripped w/ HiiT?

murfmom

Cathlete
I'm starting an XTrain rotation Monday and plan to stick with it until the new DVDs come out. I will modify the schedule to incorporate 3 running days/week (planning to run my first half marathon in February).

I'm in the middle of a 3 week rotation with S&H and will go into STS M1 right after. I'm guessing RwH will arrive just as I finish M1. Super duper excited...!

I have 5 weeks of Body Beast left to go, and I'm just about to start PiYo. Hopefully I'll be able to cope with Cathe's new series...but I'm somewhat nervous (in a good way).

I decided to go back to Jari Love for awhile just to switch things up. I haven't done low weight high rep like this for a couple years and it's killing me! LOL! Then again she does call it "Get Ripped" so a good warm up to Cathe's.

I had carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand on September 11th. I have been doing mostly cardio and leg workouts using weighted vest for most of the exercises except for dead lifts, of course. I did do Butts and Guts Live with the dumbbells and that didn't bother me too much except for the fact I could hardly walk for 2 days!! LOL . So I am hoping to be back to normal by the time Ripped With Hiit ships. :)

I have 3 weeks left to go with Body Beast. Then I'm going to do XTrain or XTrain/LIS until Ripped with HiiT. I'm so excited about the new series! Actually, I'm excited about doing XTrain again too. :D

I just started week 3 of the 2013 October rotation and then I'll move to heavier weights and Tabatacise/X10....
Also going to up my nutrition game via Nourishing Gurus (anyone else listening in to the webinar today?)

I have a little over two weeks to go with BODY BEAST. I've enjoyed it, but I will be glad when it's over. Want to move on. I have a hard time with ninety day rotations. Easily bored. Don't want to dog BEAST, it has given me a fabulous back and shoulders. Highly recommend it. But, it's time for me to move on. Don't know what I want to do before the new series arrives. Maybe a combination of XTrain, Barre, PiYo, Les Mills Combat, maybe a little Zuzka, and definitely some kettlebell. At this point, just whatever the day brings. Cheers!!

I decided to do the September rotation again because I liked doing the strength training 3 days and cardio 3 days. I'm doing HiiT and Tabata on the cardio days to get ready for the big ones! I varied a little this week with doing Flex Train on Monday. I love that workout and Tabata today.

I just started week 3 of the 2013 October rotation and then I'll move to heavier weights and Tabatacise/X10....
Also going to up my nutrition game via Nourishing Gurus (anyone else listening in to the webinar today?)
I have been doing this rotation too! It is a toughie! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.