What else do I need?

pridd16

I must admit that I've been on a real Cathe kick lately. I had all of her DVDs a few years ago, but I was struggling with my PCOS and insulin resistance and at 205 pounds, I needed to modify just about everything. When DH lost his job, I sold a lot of my DVDs to get us through a rough spot.

Since my pregnancy complications, I am now around 155 and have really been doing a lot of Cathe lately. I have re-acquired many workouts, but I'm wondering if I'm really missing one I know I'll want. (I know many of you will say get them all, but with a preemie & his medical issues, that's not possible right now). Am I missing a workout that I really need or should get?

I have:
all of the new series
all 3 Gym Styles, Low Max, Core Max & Stretch Max
all of the BodyBlast series
all of the Intensities except Terminator
all of CTX
Slow & Heavy
Beginner Step, Low Impact Step, High Step Circuit
Ab Hits
Power Hour, MIS, Body Max

Thanks,
Melissa

Not necessarily, although I do wonder about a steady-state step. I just want to keep a good selection for rotations.

If you want steady-state step, then I suggest either Cardio Hits, or the Classics dvd. They each contain 3 solid steady state cardios on them. The one containing Step Works, Power Max, and Step Fit is more advanced then the other one (it has Step Max, Step Jam, and Step Heat on it).

You've been through many challenges in your life. I admire your efforts to stay fit and healthy. I hope your little guy grows nice and fast for you!

Cheers,
Sandra

>If you want steady-state step, then I suggest either Cardio
>Hits, or the Classics dvd. They each contain 3 solid steady
>state cardios on them. The one containing Step Works, Power
>Max, and Step Fit is more advanced then the other one (it has
>Step Max, Step Jam, and Step Heat on it).
>
>You've been through many challenges in your life. I admire
>your efforts to stay fit and healthy. I hope your little guy
>grows nice and fast for you!
>
>Cheers,

>Sandra

I agree. I would get the oldies but goodies. Good luck in your quest.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.