What else are you thinking of buying when Boss Bands & Loops presale starts?

I like your choices!!
Whoo woo... we pre-ordered Boss Bands & Loops & got Rhythmic Step+, Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance & LITE Pyramid Pump to boot! (We have Rhythmic Step&MIC on VHS but want the convenience of the DVD to skip chapters, & have Pyramid Pump on separate LITE discs but like it enough to get the separate DVD for the convenience - BC/ME will be new to us - woo woo!).

No, we figured Cathe would have researched a variety of bands/loops before deciding on a brand to put her name on. So we got the DVDs & bands & loops. Down the road, we may try another brand, but for now we're going with Cathe's recommendation. We used the 20% coupon for the other DVDs (LITE Pyramid Pump is on the Daily Deals right now too) & got free shipping on the bonus DVDs, so we feel good about the transaction. Woo woo!

I'm still in hunt mode waiting to see if my wishlist DVDS pop up.
I know what you mean ... I created a spread sheet of DVDs we don't have (or have on VHS- we have most Cathe's) with Cathe's prices, the 15% & 20% off prices & Amazon's prices & a place for notes. We both watched & rewatched clips, discussed pros/cons ... you'd think this was a major decision... jeeezz. But I'm looking forward to the new workouts, including BC/ME & the original IMAX.

Painful knees kept me from step workouts for years ... I used to love step in the 90's & now that my knees don't bother me so much, I've really enjoyed pulling out my old step workouts this winter. So upgrading some from VHS to DVD is also nice.

Hope you score some deals too!

Me, too!
And LOL on the spreadsheet!
I guess my checklist inventory I keep of all the Cathe DVDs is too low tech for you, huh? :D

(Good to hear your knees are ok. )

"... guess my checklist inventory I keep of all the Cathe DVDs is too low tech for you, huh? :D"

Ha ha ha ... no ... my undergraduate degree was in the sciences with a math minor ... guess it never leaves you even in retirement ...hee hee ... sounds a little OCD too .... ha ha ... thanks for the chuckle!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.