What else are you thinking of buying when Boss Bands & Loops presale starts?

Debinmi

Cathlete
I'm making a list of items I might consider buying ... I'm such a bargain-hunter - I'm thinking of free shipping (need $50 or more) ... I have most of Cathe's dvds but there are a few I don't have so I'm making a list to see if it would be worth it to purchase a few of the dvds I don't have. There are a few old Step videos I have on VHS that I'm considering replacing ...

What are you thinking of? ....

Well that's an interesting question!

I guess it depends on how much the bundles are and what's included in them to see if I will include anything else.

But right now, I have some from Strong and Sweaty, some from LITE, and some from Ripped with HIIT that interest me.

Until the Perfect 30 set, I have always been one to buy a few here and there.

I will have to see what the prices are for the various bundles. I live in New Zealand so exchange rate, shipping costs and taxes are a big factor. I already have most of Cathe's DVDs. I would love the round yoga mat but this may be too expensive.

I'm making a list of items I might consider buying ... I'm such a bargain-hunter - I'm thinking of free shipping (need $50 or more) ... I have most of Cathe's dvds but there are a few I don't have so I'm making a list to see if it would be worth it to purchase a few of the dvds I don't have. There are a few old Step videos I have on VHS that I'm considering replacing ...

What are you thinking of? ....
Just wanted to let you know you can’t get free shipping with this bundle. They said due to the weight of the loops and bands they can’t offer this discount.

My cart loading won't give me free shipping BUT..I realized since I have to pay for shipping...
Doesn't it seem like I ought to wait and see what daily deals may pop up?

And, don't forget the Coupons, & Bundle Mania!

I think some fitness-wear would be great too! Or maybe a cool water-bottle or coffee mug ....
Coupons don't apply to presales. Shipping is not free and the least of the shipping costs is over $14. I think I'll wait until it's out and then try to apply coupons or get free shipping.

Our least expensive shipping for the $59.97 option is a little over $11 - I think the cost may depend on your location.

My cart loading won't give me free shipping BUT..I realized since I have to pay for shipping...
Doesn't it seem like I ought to wait and see what daily deals may pop up?
Yea, that's what we're going to do since we can't get free shipping on the pre-sale. May just do a separate order for the other DVDs we may be interested. Of course, there is always Amazon .... then we don't have to reach the $50 threshold.

Yea, that's what we're going to do since we can't get free shipping on the pre-sale. May just do a separate order for the other DVDs we may be interested. Of course, there is always Amazon .... then we don't have to reach the $50 threshold.
They did say that the loops and bands would be on her Amazon page after the presale and shipping is done but the cost will go up. I wish they would say how much more the band would be after the pre sale because even with the shipping, it could still be cheaper. I already go some Arena ones from Amazon and am going to try them out later today after I get them or tomorrow. I hope they work out, if not, I'll return them and get Cathe's.

They did say that the loops and bands would be on her Amazon page after the presale and shipping is done but the cost will go up. I wish they would say how much more the band would be after the pre sale because even with the shipping, it could still be cheaper. I already go some Arena ones from Amazon and am going to try them out later today after I get them or tomorrow. I hope they work out, if not, I'll return them and get Cathe's.
Firemedic .... after you try them, would you please post a review? I see there are some fabric band sets that sell for as little as $10 on Amazon, but we wonder about the quality. They were reviewed in a YouTube video by the barralattes woman (don't recall her name).

Just wanted to let you know you can’t get free shipping with this bundle. They said due to the weight of the loops and bands they can’t offer this discount.
Thanks for posting this. I am trying to check out and couldn't figure out why S&H wasn't $0!

Whoo woo... we pre-ordered Boss Bands & Loops & got Rhythmic Step+, Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance & LITE Pyramid Pump to boot! (We have Rhythmic Step&MIC on VHS but want the convenience of the DVD to skip chapters, & have Pyramid Pump on separate LITE discs but like it enough to get the separate DVD for the convenience - BC/ME will be new to us - woo woo!).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.