What DVD to I do next?

Babyjoe2008

Hello,

I have been doing the Basic Step & Budy Fusion DVD. What is the next DVD I should move up to?

Thanks
Babyjoe2008

Hi Babyjoe2008

Not Cathe either, How did you like those? easy, difficult, just right? I went to Low Max & Low Impact Circuit following Cathe's official beginner rotation, both multipurpose with the premixes for step, total body, and circuit workouts; I just used the weights & step height I was comfortable with.

I did High Step Circuit for the first time today, another intermediate workout, same here, use step height, weights & tubing of choice, the high step is used in a lot of Cathe workouts, very versatile piece of equipment. I also used Cardio & Weights this week, or premixes actually, this is recommended after the beginner rotation.

Finally, I used Pyramid Upper Body & Pyramid Lower Body, adjusting my weights to beginner/intermediate level, great for endurance, uses the high step on Lower portion, I just used my step at 8 inches until I got the high step, then 3 risers.

More than you need to know? not enough? That's what I did, if you're doing the rest of the beginner rotation, you'll want Low Impact Step & Total Body Sculpting DVD, I didn't get Total Body Stretch (should have), I used Stretch Max from TV.
Very happy with all. :)

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.