What disc (sts) are u doing?

buneknek

Cathlete
I was just wondering where u at in STS??? I will be doing disc 15 tomorrow! Meso 2 here I come! Throw me numbers ladies! Go!!!!

Just did Disc 1 this morning, along with no equipment abs, so I'm definitely a newbie to STS. I'm doing a modified rotation, doing each week twice before moving on to the next week, but I only have Mesos 1 and 2 for now. I'm going to wait to see how I feel in Meso 2 then decide if I want to get Meso 3.

I'm a little frustrated because since I don't know what's coming I'm running here and there to get my equipment ready for the next exercise, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Cammie-Cam I am doing the same rotation as you. I just did Disc 24 today. Then next week i have to redo the last discs a second time. You will definitely want Meso 3. After you get past Meso 1 , you will love the series. The push ups in Meso 1 are killer. Good luck to you.

Jean

I am on Disk 7 and I am doing the 6-1/2 month rotation - loving it!

Cammie-Cam - You will get the hang of it soon enough. Meso 3 is my favorite.

Chris

I just finished disk 7 yesterday. This is my first time doing STS.

I've decided not to do the legs dvds and just stick with upper body. The reason is that I am loosing weight - and am currently carrying a lot extra pounds. The lunges are not working for me. I did the first video with no weights and was in pain - not sore - but pain for two days.

So I'm replacing the time with more cardio as continue I lose weight. I hope to add it back in the next time (after this first 3 1/2 month rotation).

Loving it so far though - and oooohhhhh the push ups!!!! Killer does not describe them.

Cammie-cam,

Have you printed out the workout cards for STS? You can get them through the workout manager. If you enter your 1RM it will also show you the amount of weight you should use.

I am still running around when to get the gear together. I make sure to have my barbell set-up before beginning and that helps. It is when there are several barbell changes that I have to pause the dvd to keep up.

Stations

cammie cam I don't know if this advice will help you or not but when I do STS, I break my living room into sections. I set-up the bench in one area and just leave it there for the entire workout. I then place the stability ball in another area and have a mat folded up and ready to go in another area. This helped my frustrations out a lot and made the workout so I didn't have to pause it all the time in order to set-up and tear down equipment. Also, when I do set up my bench, I always put the slanted risers stacked together on the side opposite where my head will be. This allows me to quickly adjust the bench to an incline.

Cyclefan - yup, I have the cards. I think it's just the "Ok exercise just ended. Now, what are we doing next? Ok go look at the card. Now set up what you need. Then get the weights.. Ok ready?" And having to do all of that in about 30 seconds. It's actually pretty entertaining, I'm like ok go go go! Sure makes the time fly which is a good thing. :)

TRSTACIE - I'll try that next time. It a small space, but that might make things a little easier. I feel like I sort of do that now, but I may need to change things around a bit so that some things are within an easier faster reach.

Just finished disc 10. Getting REALLY excited for MESO 2, this is my first time using the program, LOVING IT!

I just finished Disc 1 for the first time. I really enjoyed it!!! Can't wait for Disc 2!!

I am also in the weight loss process, so I am adding in lots of extra cardio along with STS!!!

I am confident that I will have amazing results. I just finished the November LIS rotaion and can see a huge difference in my lower body! I highly recommend it!

:eek:

Just did Disc 1 this morning, along with no equipment abs, so I'm definitely a newbie to STS. I'm doing a modified rotation, doing each week twice before moving on to the next week, but I only have Mesos 1 and 2 for now. I'm going to wait to see how I feel in Meso 2 then decide if I want to get Meso 3.

I'm a little frustrated because since I don't know what's coming I'm running here and there to get my equipment ready for the next exercise, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Meso 1 moves quickly, Meso 2 changes direction and slows up some, Meso 3 is traditional weight training at its best, low reps, high weight. You will get the hang of it, it only gets better with time. Get familiar with the Workout Manager/Calendar and updating your one rep max numbers off the calendar so it reflects onto the next workout. I remember the first time I did STS and Meso 1 moved very quickly, I loved each month's change though. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.