What did you order with your 20% coupon?

msmik

Cathlete
I ordered Cathe weight gloves and an STS shirt. I also ordered the DVD with push-pull and supersets on it. I ordered Gym style legs, chest and tris, and the back, shoulder, biceps.

I decided I needed the Gym style DVD's after reading Fitness Freaks December rotation. I ordered STS, so I probably won't get a chance to use them until this summer. But 20 % off Cathe DVD's is too good of a deal to pass up. And of course I had to order enough to get free shipping!

What did everyone else order?

Annie

:( I had my printout siting in front of my computer after ordering the calendar - unfortunately, funds got tight this month so I didn't order ANYTHING. I was hoping to get more risers and the slanted risers, Imax2, C&W... alas, nothing for me.

Weighted gloves!!Since I am still recouperating from my surgery, at least I can do upper body. Couldn't pass up on that 20%!!!Hope you all enjoy your new toys!!-Lisa

The BB - TimeSaver DVD and Step Blast/SPJ DVD. Now I know why everyone loves SPJ & Step Blast. They have to have some of the best music on it and fun routines and very doable.:D:D

I was hoping DH would order for me the weighted vest. I hinted and told him about the discount but I'm not holding my breathe:mad:

another stability ball! (i have 4 now:eek:)
weighted gloves
ctx
....and i think something else too, but not sure at the moment!

It took me awhile to decide -- I don't need any more DVD's (have all of them), plus I wanted free shipping -- so I had to get $99 worth of stuff...

So I got a shirt, ankle weights, weighted gloves, fitness gloves, weight vest... I think that's it. My Xmas gift to myself!

I got weighted gloves, 2 lb wrist weights, adjustable tubing, SJP/Step Blast and the weighted vest :) Then I just asked for $$ for Christmas to pay for it!

High Step Value package
Kick Max
Pyramids for DD

I wanted the Power Tower to be available, but I'm kind of glad it wasn't because I doubt I would really use it that much. Who knows though? Once STS is here, I may change my mind.

Jean

I ordered:
  1. DM;
  2. BM2;
  3. Imax3;
  4. BC/ME;
  5. The Classics: SJ; SH; SM
  6. Cardio Hits; PM; SW; SF
  7. PS
  8. CK/CM
Now I have almost everything of Cathe's except TimeSavers, Gauntlet etc and one of her stretch tapes and i probably will never buy those so my Cathe collection is now complete....for now...
6449927_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I finally ordered on the last day to use the coupon and got the weighted gloves and 2 more risers. :)

I have all of her dvd's and already have the x-vest so was hard to find things I 'needed' LOL...

I used my 20% discount to get 4DS, KPC, and SJP/Step Blast. These have been on my to buy list for a while. The 20% discount gave me the excuse to get them in time for the new year.

discount

I went with Imax 2/CW, LIC, LM, and Cardio hits. Then, I saw the high step was on sale on Target with no shipping and got that too. The justification was that I saved so much at Cathe's site I could buy something else too:D

I'm all about free shipping

I ordered (and have received):

8lb Cathe Fitness Ball
Terminator DVD
GS-BSB
GS-C & T

With the free shipping and discount, it's like I got GS DVD free! SWEET!

This morning I did both GS BSB and the C&T-wow! I followed it up with the step portion of CTX-Power Circuit. It was a long, very thorough, and very fun workout :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.