What cross trainer shoes do you wear...

rose2boys

Cathlete
for step, weights, kickbox, etc.? What's your fave brand/style?

I've always worn New Balance & am due for a new pair pretty soon. Just curious what others are good? I like good forefront cushioning & have narrow/weak ankles...any suggestions?
TIA!

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!&

I've been wearing New Balance for the last five or six years, but tried a pair of Ryka Studio shoes this last time and I just love them! They provide much better support than my NB's ever did, and have more cushioning.

If you order Rykas, though, you have to order a 1/2 size up. I bought mine from WalkingSue on Ebay, since some other forum members had recommended her site, and they were a lot cheaper from her!

HTH!

Leanne

Nike. I only purchase Nike for all my athletic type shoes. I never had trouble with my feet until I tried New Balance. The very first time I wore them I got a pain in the arch of my foot. I tried Ryka but I thought those shoes seemed heavier. I like shoes that feel light.

Just my opinion.

Jo

Jo, What Nike's do you get? I also like the light weight shoes and felt like the Rykas were to heavy for me. I currently have a cross trainer Nike that I have had for so long I dont even know what type of cross trainer they are. So I was just wondering if you had any suggestions on a specific type of Nike cross trainer.

Thanks

I have heard several people talk about WalkingSue on Ebay. But, alas, I am completely Ebay illiterate and can't figure out how to access her. I am interested in the Rykas and would love help getting to WalkingSue on Ebay.

What I did was type in Rykas Enlight in the find box and it brought her right up on Ebay. I bought some Rykas Enlight II from her. I like them but I have an extremely narrow foot and went with the 1/2 size up and they were too big. But her prices cant be beat! I found with a narrow foot that Nikes work better for me. Good Luck finding her on Ebay

I have just discovered New Balance 747s and I absolutely love them. The provide wonderful support for my ankles, and a good amount of cushioning. They fit my feet perfectly.

Another New Balance fan here. I tried Nikes, but they didn't have enough stability in the side-to-side stuff for me.

Which NB style do you guys like? I've been wearing 1007/1008, but i want to try another one.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.