What Clothes are You Taking?

Annabelle2

Cathlete
I am putting my list together for what i need -- what are you taking to wear to the dinner Sat night, etc......

I'm bringing casual pants to wear since I'm always cold - nothing fancy. I haven't decided if I will bring one pair for both Friday and Saturday night or two. I'm someone who packs really light.

Christina

Christina,

I also am a light packer. I most likely will wear the same pair of pants both nights. But, it depends on how full my carry-on luggage is when I pack. ;)

Lorrayne

I'll probably do capris too... I recall from the last Road Trip that it was crazy hot and humid this time of year. I don't think I could do full length pants. :)

Capris for me too. Just got some new workout tops that I like so much I may save one for one of the evening activities.

I think I might bring a pair of capris for the dinner Saturday night. Probably my Nike cargo capris and a nice top.

I know that whatever I wear for the flight on Friday is what I am planning on wearing Friday night so it will be casual and comfortable, that's for sure!!!

Love the idea of a packing list!

You guys are making this so easy for us! THANK YOU!!!!

>With a tiara also?? :7
>
>Michelle

I can't believe you even have to ASK that, Michelle. Of COURSE Beavs will wear her tutu with a tiara! It's the only proper way to wear a tutu! ;) :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.