What Cathe move can you just NOT do - or know you look hilarious while you try?

Core push ups are super duper hard for me to do, . . .I can only do 2 with perfect form:( . My kids say that my face looks like I'm about to lay an egg. :(

Can't remember what DVD it's from, but I think Cathe calls them "flying angels"?! The side plank where you lift your top leg. I ALWAYS end up falling over on my face or butt when attempting these!

This list is too funny! Glad I read it, because now I don't feel so badly when I do things like:

-fall backwards on the stability ball during "STS Stab.Ball Abs", head first... even got a rug burn on my arm!
-barely nudge my butt upwards during levitation holds.
-punch myself in the face during kickbox (yeah, me too!)

And a whole long list of other stuff. But I just keep trying..

Marcia

This is hilarious reading all the posts because I'd have to say all of the above. Yea, grace & coordination is definitely not in my vocabulary of skills.

I probably will never "levitate" in this lifetime without either divine or alien intervention... one legged jack knifes have me afraid for my life that I might end up doing a flying angel out my 2nd story window..."STS ball on wall pick up weights/hold/put weights down" without making two dumbbell shaped holes in the floor right over the dining room...and...after doing Cathe for 5 years or so I still can't remember which is the inside and which is outside of the step... no disrespect intended but I'm a dyslexic stepper (I do invert numbers all the time if I'm not carelful so maybe I have a mild case)
but at least I try.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.