What can you tell me about Cathe's MMA Videos

LizBoxer

I have been out of the Cathe Circle for a while and was looking at her MMA videos and I was wondering what were the thoughts in Cathe Nation about them? I think they would be a good add on when I'm in between MMA Fights.

Liz

I like them. I primarly use the MMA: Kickbox as the other two are slightly higher impact that I can generally do. My second fav is the MMA: Boxing (same reason). MMA: Fusion has the most impact. They're different, fun, quick (under an hour) and effective. Everything you need in a workout.

All three are my favorites, love the music in them. They are not particularly difficult to learn, and I appreciate the simplicity of them, but they great workouts for the core and legs and I burn a fair amount of calories with them. I do all three of them strung together. I start with any one of them, do the warm up and move through the workout but omit the cool down and stretch, go to the next and omit the warmup and do the workout, etc. The last one I will do the cool down and stretch. Killer workout.

...I do all three of them strung together. I start with any one of them, do the warm up and move through the workout but omit the cool down and stretch, go to the next and omit the warmup and do the workout, etc. The last one I will do the cool down and stretch. Killer workout.

Sometimes, I don't like to do all the jumping with the lower body blitzs in MMA Boxing, so I skip it...but then my workout is much shorter. I never thought to string them together for a longer workout (and just do my favorite parts). :eek:

Great idea!! Thanks!

Sometimes, I don't like to do all the jumping with the lower body blitzs in MMA Boxing, so I skip it...but then my workout is much shorter. I never thought to string them together for a longer workout (and just do my favorite parts). :eek:

Great idea!! Thanks!

Your welcome! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.