What are your weekend workouts and plans?

Today is a two mile swim and then PP Upper Body x2 premix. Tomorrow and Sunday I'm going to the shore so don't know what I'll be able to get in for workouts...

Allison

i'm going to do BC i think. I have to do it at 5 b/c we are going fishing all day. I was setting up all my weights to do it tomorrow and my fiance' walks in and says what are you doing. I said i'm getting ready to workout tomorrow. He's like are you for real??? What if i wake up and want to leave early, i'm going to half to wait. I said in all the years we have been fishing, the earliest we have ever left the house is 6:30. he's such a pain in the butt

Today was IMAX 2,tomorrow getting my haircut and maybe a tanning appt? Workouts may include a 20 mile bike ride. I would love to do either MIS or MM, but don't know if I will have time/ambition. Sunday rest day or maybe Pilates.

Today was BM2 timesaver cardio~ might be timesaver, but it was tough. Tomorrow is DM!!!love it! and then off to buy Harry Potter. Both myself and my 11 year old are reading the book, I'm trying to convince him to let me read it to him out loud, so we find out whats happening together!:) I can't stand the suspense!!

Deanie

Well let me see....first its a walk up the block with my walker (I just had hip surgery:) ), and then back to shower, take my meds, do my PT exercises and then a long rest on the couch! Same thing planned for tomorrow!

I will be thinking about you all doing your vigorous workouts though!}(

With the summers so short in WI I love to be outside, so today was a skate, then I did iballet. Oh, yea, and took the dog for a short walk.

Allison...a 2 MILE SWIM :eek: , you go girl!

How are you doing tneah? You sound good!

Friday was 40 mins. of cardio at the gym. Today was upper body and ab segments of Power Hour and I'm off to the gym again for more cardio. :( I think I need to join the cardio-haters thread. Sunday will be lower body strength training, and possibly more cardio? Possibly not. ;)

Hey Nancy and everyone,

I loved your pic you posted the other day, you are quite the pretty lady! Love your hair, I always wished for curly hair like you have:)

I am doing really good, have graduated to "cane" status today after my physical therapist came over and said how well I am doing. The exercises although simple are really good at getting that range of motion going again, they cut part of the glute muscle to get to the hip during surgery:eek: eek. But with time, I imagine that will all come back stronger than ever!:) I am still really swollen in the hip area, making wearing anything other than baggy pajama pants an impossibility right now, but again, with time right? Oh, and today I started craving my protein foods again, so that signals real healing is taking place:7
Take care now,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.